• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fishkeeping

Yeah, just conditioning a new big tank to upgrade from a smallish (15l) cube, just the one goldfish at the minute who is in need of more space, it's gonna love the new one as its 6 times the size, once it's happy and settled in I'll add a couple more

I spend more time watching the fish than the tv to be honest, I don't have a caravan although I'm giving serious thought to a VW T2

I had three goldfish (not the awful fancy ones) a Weather loach and a Panda Garra.

The loach was great fun to watch, like a little eel poking around the bottom.

The garra was a sucker fish, spent most of its time cleaning the tank. Funny little thing and nice looking fish.

Both added interest to the bottom of the tank which I enjoyed, made it feel like a proper environment compared to when it was just goldfish and they spent all their time in the top 3rd of the tank

Husband has a tank, no idea how big it is, he has silver dollars in it.. has arounf 20 of them. Its kept in the cabin at the end of the garden, where Mrs Marple lives

He tells everyone they are Piranha.

Its out there because I don't like the noise of them. I like my silence as I do my Yoga.

Husband has a tank, no idea how big it is, he has silver dollars in it.. has arounf 20 of them. Its kept in the cabin at the end of the garden, where Mrs Marple lives.

How dare you relegate her to the cabin - deserves much better than that!

Last edited:
Who dare you relegate her to the cabin - deserves much better than that!

She loves it there, has her own bed and has a heated floor too, plus its where she gave birth and where her little ones were before they flew the nest to find better lives.

Back