• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Finally!!!!

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
After nearly 150 matches attended at white hart lane I've finally just caught my ugly mug on the match of the day cameras!!!

Anyone else seen themselves and/or pulling any embarrassing faces?

First EVER live Division 1 game, sometime in the 80s.

Spurs at home to Forest.

5 mins before KO I was "nicked" up in the old Shelf for a knees-up. Dragged out, thrown down stairs at back of the Shelf by Old Bill, then frog-marched round the perimeter in front of the park lane to the old Police room, in-between the away section and the West.

Apparently, Brian Moore commented.........."well, there's one young man who has got a bit over-excited".

My old man was watching at home and gave me a bloody good clump when i got home!!!!!

I was front row when we beat City and got Hughes sacked. Haven't bothered to check the recording though, but was defo caught several times.

Eastlands on "that" wonderful night, full-on before the match caught in a passionate "Oh when the Spurs..." drown-out of the Mancs. Was emailed the pic a few hours later, saw it @ Knutsford on the way home (by then with a skinful and hoarse!)...

I've been on the box twice. Was focused on before the replay at Elland Road a few years ago, looking absolutely frozen (cold night that was). The other time was during an advert for Spurs v Chelsea - numerous shots of fans singing etc, one of me arms wide open in the air singing a song with my dad

Once when we beat City 3-0 at home, in the slow-mo shot of Defoe celebrating his goal you can see me and my brother in the back cheering

At St. Andrews when we drew 1-1 with Birmingham. There is a scene of the Birimingham crowd enjoying their equaliser and then there is me and a Villa supporting mate sat amongst the crowd and sat down. Made ourselves kinda apparent but after such a turgid game in which I was pleased that we had taken the lead, to concede the equaliser was gutting.

Saw myself away at Norwich, boxing day 2004. Sure there's been at least one more, but that's all that's coming to mind at present.

Werder Bremen away, several times apparently - haven't watched it back

could also see me in that wall sized photo of the East Stand they had in the Spurs shop a few seasons back,

Werder Bremen away, several times apparently - haven't watched it back

could also see me in that wall sized photo of the East Stand they had in the Spurs shop a few seasons back,

Back in the early '70's, all of the crowd used to pass like sprog's like me down to the front to sit on the little benches that used to ring WHL. One game, the ball was cleared into touch, and I passed it back to a player. This was all caught on TV, although it was in black and white.

Since then, I have been one of the concerned fans at Eastlands (on Sky) during our CL "qualifier" and my son, a mate and I were caught on MoTD at last years Bolton home game.

Two brilliant photos of me and three friends abusing the life out of ****ball on his return to WHL. Published in the mail and mirror and accused of racism...

I was actually calling him a judas c unt at that point!

I was on telly clapping & singing at the Chelsea match in April 2010. I was in the front row on the Shelf Side at the Park Lane corner. My daughter did a freeze frame on the TV, took a pic and texted it to me.

Embarrassing to say the least!

:oops:

Can't remember the year, but in the last couple of seasons, was just to the left of Paxton goal when Modric scored from about 19-20 yards into the bottom-left corner against Chelsea. We won 1-0. Saw myself celebrating with a randomer and then later on doing a \o/ as we waited for the final whistle.

Also, a couple of times when I've been operating a camera. No-one else in the world would've known it was me, but I'm there looking into the lens!

Back