• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 23/24

Fonseca doing a number on Emery currently. Would have been interesting to see Fonseca with us at the time, felt like a good fit, but Conte had obviously hitched his skirt up to Paratici so we went for a cheap stop gap instead.

Liverpool with soft penalty #1 in the 5th minute. I thought they wasn't giving penalties for that anymore.

Villa get away with a pen shout against Cash, hit his arm, seen them given (sounds like Pool got one just a few minutes earlier for the same?)

It's a point for progressing, but sadly that's not enough. Needed to win the game as well. I think the scouser will win and go through.
Early goal for wet spam too, so they're in with a chance. Leverkusen probably still on a bit of a hangover.

Ref in Villa game is a clown
Thought he did well by not having any of Matinez' antics!
And before anyone asks (might have already, as I haven't read every post), yellow cards from normal and extra time are not carried over into the penalty shootout. Dunno why, but it's alway been like that.

They can’t have come up against many teams like West Ham in the German league, proper throwback with the direct football and set pieces.
Imagine going through almost the whole season unbeaten (40 to 50 odd games) and losing the streak to West Ham!

Plenty of time left but still

Thought he did well by not having any of Matinez' antics!
And before anyone asks (might have already, as I haven't read every post), yellow cards from normal and extra time are not carried over into the penalty shootout. Dunno why, but it's alway been like that.
He booked Martinez and then he waved the card at him a second time causing confusion. Thought he wasn't great throughout the game too.

Back