• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

End of season auction

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Anyone ever bid on this?

Thinking of going for the caulker signed shirt then putting it in the raffle for a fundraiser at our local lifeboat station, not sure he is high profile enough. What prices do these shirts usually end up going for?

Just had a look at a couple, most were £300 - £800 but Bale's shirt was at £1850 :)

Im not sure if the is a miminum amount set by the club, i really do not see anyone meeting that amount for ade as he is a waste of space and seemed he did not want to wear the shirt last season.

Bale shirt now over £3k.

The only shirt there which could be considered a genuine investment after the season he had.

My mum's boyfriend did a charity event a few years ago where they were auctioning some stuff, and Spurs kindly donated a pendant signed by the squad. Apparently they get things like that all the time, and they even have a form specially for free things for charity. Call the club and ask - you don't need to waste your money on the shirt.

My mum's boyfriend did a charity event a few years ago where they were auctioning some stuff, and Spurs kindly donated a pendant signed by the squad. Apparently they get things like that all the time, and they even have a form specially for free things for charity. Call the club and ask - you don't need to waste your money on the shirt.

That's funny as I have been running a charity auction every year for the last 5 years and Spurs are yet to reply to me let alone give me anything. Even the 'orrible bastards down the road and the chavs have given signed shirts.

That's funny as I have been running a charity auction every year for the last 5 years and Spurs are yet to reply to me let alone give me anything. Even the 'orrible bastards down the road and the chavs have given signed shirts.

I'd say try again and keep pushing. Try emailing charity@tottenhamhotspur.com as that's their official charity email address and see what happens.

Back