• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dr Burzynski

If you have never heard of Rife before, prepare to be angered and incredulous at what this great man achieved for all of us only to have it practically driven from the face of the planet. But, reserve your final judgement and decision until after you have read this.

Of course, some may regard this as just an amusing piece of fiction. However, for those who are willing to do some investigating on their own, there will be mentioned several highly-respected doctors and medical authorities who worked with Rife as well as some of the remarkable technical aspects of his creation.

However, in the final analysis, the only real way to determine if such a revolutionary therapy exists is to experience it yourself. The medical literature is full of rigged 'double-blind' clinical research tests, the results of which are often determined in advance by the vested corporate interests involved.

If FDA and other regulatory and licensing procedures and guidelines are observed, it is your privilege to experiment with this harmless therapy. So let's now turn to the story of the most amazing medical pioneer of our century.

Royal Raymond Rife was a brilliant scientist born in 1888 and died in 1971. After studying at Johns Hopkins, Rife developed technology which is still commonly used today in the fields of optics, electronics, radiochemistry, biochemistry, ballistics, and aviation. It is a fair statement that Rife practically developed bioelectric medicine himself.

He received 14 major awards and honors and was given an honorary Doctorate by the University of Heidelberg for his work. During the 66 years that Rife spent designing and building medical instruments, he worked for Zeiss Optics, the U.S. Government, and several private benefactors. Most notable was millionaire Henry Timkin, of Timkin roller bearing fame.

Because Rife was self-educated in so many different fields, he intuitively looked for his answers in areas beyond the rigid scientific structure of his day. He had mastered so many different disciplines that he literally had, at his intellectual disposal, the skills and knowledge of an entire team of scientists and technicians from a number of different scientific fields. So, whenever new technology was needed to perform a new task, Rife simply invented and then built it himself.

Rife's inventions include a heterodyning ultraviolet microscope, a microdissector, and a micromanipulator. When you thoroughly understand Rife's achievements, you may well decide that he has the most gifted, versatile, scientific mind in human history.

By 1920, Rife had finished building the world's first virus microscope. By 1933, he had perfected that technology and had constructed the incredibly complex Universal Microscope, which had nearly 6,000 different parts and was capable of magnifying objects 60,000 times their normal size. With this incredible microscope, Rife became the first human being to actually see a live virus, and until quite recently, the Universal Microscope was the only one which was able view live viruses.

Modern electron microscopes instantly kill everything beneath them, viewing only the mummified remains and debris. What the Rife microscope can see is the bustling activity of living viruses as they change form to accommodate changes in environment, replicate rapidly in response to carcinogens, and transform normal cells into tumor cells.

But how was Rife able to accomplish this, in an age when electronics and medicine were still just evolving? Here are a few technical details to placate the skeptics...
Rife painstakingly identified the individual spectroscopic signature of each microbe, using a slit spectroscope attachment. Then, he slowly rotated block quartz prisms to focus light of a single wavelength upon the microorganism he was examining. This wavelength was selected because it resonated with the spectroscopic signature frequency of the microbe based on the now-established fact that every molecule oscillates at its own distinct frequency.

The atoms that come together to form a molecule are held together in that molecular configuration with a covalent energy bond which both emits and absorbs its own specific electromagnetic frequency. No two species of molecule have the same electromagnetic oscillations or energetic signature. Resonance amplifies light in the same way two ocean waves intensify each other when they merge together.

The result of using a resonant wavelength is that micro-organisms which are invisible in white light suddenly become visible in a brilliant flash of light when they are exposed to the color frequency that resonates with their own distinct spectroscopic signature. Rife was thus able to see these otherwise invisible organisms and watch them actively invading tissues cultures. Rife's discovery enabled him to view organisms that no one else could see with ordinary microscopes.

Interest in Rife's claims was revived in some alternative medical circles by the 1987 book "The Cancer Cure That Worked", which claimed that Rife had succeeded in curing cancer, but that his work was suppressed by a powerful conspiracy headed by the AMA. After this book's publication, a variety of devices bearing Rife's name were marketed as cures for diverse diseases such as cancer and AIDS. An analysis by Electronics Australia found that a typical 'Rife device' consisted of a nine-volt battery, wiring, a switch, a timer and two short lengths of copper tubing, which delivered an "almost undetectable" current unlikely to penetrate the skin. Several marketers of other 'Rife devices' have been convicted for health fraud, and in some cases cancer patients who used these devices as a replacement for medical therapy have died. Rife devices are currently classified as a subset of radionics devices, which are generally viewed as pseudomedicine by mainstream experts

Wikipedia view of this fellow

Gifter:

Re-posting my question in case you have time for some actual discussions and conversations in between copy-pasting.

Do you understand what a double blind placebo controlled study is? If so do you understand why it's the best possible way to determine the efficacy of drugs and treatments? If you disagree with this please post why and what ways you think are better or equally good. I'm honestly curious to hear what you think about this.

Gifter:

Re-posting my question in case you have time for some actual discussions and conversations in between copy-pasting.

Do you understand what a double blind placebo controlled study is? If so do you understand why it's the best possible way to determine the efficacy of drugs and treatments? If you disagree with this please post why and what ways you think are better or equally good. I'm honestly curious to hear what you think about this.

His last post has something about it:

"However, in the final analysis, the only real way to determine if such a revolutionary therapy exists is to experience it yourself. The medical literature is full of rigged 'double-blind' clinical research tests, the results of which are often determined in advance by the vested corporate interests involved. "

I don't think you need to hear any more. The man is a simpleton who will believe anybody providing they have been discredited by the scientific community. Logical debate has no place here, it will only go to waste.

"However, in the final analysis, the only real way to determine if such a revolutionary therapy exists is to experience it yourself. The medical literature is full of rigged 'double-blind' clinical research tests, the results of which are often determined in advance by the vested corporate interests involved."

:|

Last edited:
BrainEclipse - indeed I am aware that such trials are a good way to test hypothesis, however my experience is that alot of life doesn't fit into the controlled environment science attempts to impose on it, and it is obvious that trials can be rigged when talking about the human condition (from both sides).

If, as I believe, Rife had worked out the resonant frequencies of all diseases and had 100% cure rate with his published Cancer trial, and science cannot fit that into it's 'rules of the day', then it is fairly obvious that those rules must change, not the other way around. If you feel 100% success rate with no placebo renders the result invalid then I am baffled.

“1934 Summer: The first cancer clinic using Rife technology. A special University of Southern California Medical Research Committee chaired by Milbank Johnson is formed to oversee the research. Committee members are: Whalen Morrison, Chief Surgeon of the Santa Fe Railway. George C. Dock, M.D. George C. Fischer, M.D., Children’s Hospital of New York, Arthur I. Kendall, Dr. Zite, M.D., professor of pathology of Chicago University. Rufus B. Von Klein Schmidt, President of USC [University of Southern California].
Also in attendance: Dr. James Couche of San Diego. Dr. Carl Meyer, Ph.D. of the Hooper Foundation, SF. Dr. Kopps of the Metabolic Clinic in La Jolla.
The clinic is held at the Scripps Institute in La Jolla, California. Sixteen terminally ill people are treated. Fourteen are cured :in three months, the other two are cured in six months.”

There is no debating with me to change my overall views (though the individual aspects are always debatable of course), my life experience is that you are what you eat (blended with inherited genes and environment of course), hence, you eat badly you get illness and/or disease, as these conditions thrive on weak hosts, this part is accepted in every part of medical/biological science I think? Yet, as soon as you apply the obvious reversal of this, that if you very carfeully change your diet and remove as many of the environmental toxins from your life, the innate map your body has will try to repair itself, SNAKE OIL!!!

Also, I always notice that people who go to the doctors any more the once in blue moon, need to go to the doctors more ... comprende?

Just to add, I don't believe that modern Rife equipment works as Royal Rife's did, though one may acquire great results through some frequency treatment I feel that the frequencies of most diseases has likely changed rendering much of it useless (in a targeted way), it took Rife 30years to map the frequencies, that should have been replicated and expanded immediately instead of crushed and removed from history.

Tesla also knew about and worked on resonant frequencies of course.

Last edited:
BrainEclipse - indeed I am aware that such trials are a good way to test hypothesis, however my experience is that alot of life doesn't fit into the controlled environment science attempts to impose on it, and it is obvious that trials can be rigged when talking about the human condition (from both sides).

If, as I believe, Rife had worked out the resonant frequencies of all diseases and had 100% cure rate with his published Cancer trial, and science cannot fit that into it's 'rules of the day', then it is fairly obvious that those rules must change, not the other way around. If you feel 100% success rate with no placebo renders the result invalid then I am baffled.

“1934 Summer: The first cancer clinic using Rife technology. A special University of Southern California Medical Research Committee chaired by Milbank Johnson is formed to oversee the research. Committee members are: Whalen Morrison, Chief Surgeon of the Santa Fe Railway. George C. Dock, M.D. George C. Fischer, M.D., Children’s Hospital of New York, Arthur I. Kendall, Dr. Zite, M.D., professor of pathology of Chicago University. Rufus B. Von Klein Schmidt, President of USC [University of Southern California].
Also in attendance: Dr. James Couche of San Diego. Dr. Carl Meyer, Ph.D. of the Hooper Foundation, SF. Dr. Kopps of the Metabolic Clinic in La Jolla.
The clinic is held at the Scripps Institute in La Jolla, California. Sixteen terminally ill people are treated. Fourteen are cured :in three months, the other two are cured in six months.”

There is no debating with me to change my overall views (though the individual aspects are always debatable of course), my life experience is that you are what you eat (blended with inherited genes and environment of course), hence, you eat badly you get illness and/or disease, as these conditions thrive on weak hosts, this part is accepted in every part of medical/biological science I think? Yet, as soon as you apply the obvious reversal of this, that if you very carfeully change your diet and remove as many of the environmental toxins from your life, the innate map your body has will try to repair itself, SNAKE OIL!!!

Also, I always notice that people who go to the doctors any more the once in blue moon, need to go to the doctors more ... comprende?

Going to skip the Rife part of the debate for now, trying to stay on one topic, would be glad to read up on him and discuss that at a later stage. Also skipping the last paragraphs about diet and illness for now.

For now, let's stick to the double blind placebo controlled studies and Burzynski. Of course if something has a 100% success rate without a placebo control then that's good.

Trials can in deed be rigged or otherwise flawed, that's why there are multiple trials and efficacy studies after drugs are released onto the market including studies done by 3rd parties. That's what's needed.

I just don't understand why you trust your man Burzynski (and similar people) when you know trials can be rigged, third party trials have been negative and he has failed to publish any rigorous study in well over a decade of "research". What makes him more trustworthy to you than a pharmaceutical company?

If there was an alternative cure then wouldn't some of these rouge states have opposed the Western way and practised these methods?

Do you think Libya would have let their 'hero' al-Megrahi die from the disease?

Don't you think Swayze and others with money pouring out of their ears would have used these alternative options when they realised their diagnosis was terminal?

Problem with 'conspiracy theorists' is that there is always another answer and not one they are willing to accept unless it's one they want to hear.

BrainEclipse - I trust Burzynski (kind of), because in the arena he is in, there is no hiding certain facts, if it works you live, if not you die. There are alot of testimonials from his patients showing beyond any reasonable doubt IMO that he does cure cancer, therefore, given the shortcomings (we already both agree exist) in testing that is the strongest proof possible.

Would a judge rule that I was dead, if I appeared in court to testify that I was alive, and for your evidence you submitted a scientific study which showed I was dead? Is it not that obvious given this scenario?

Burzynski was most unhappy with what he felt was 'rigging' of his trials (he shows it in the video), in between court appearances, having his patient files confiscated and the continual slurring of his name. If you had found what you believed was the cure for cancer and encountered this, how do you think you would feel? Might you not now feel inclined to just cure those you could and leave a legacy of witnessed testimony, in hope that public awareness may force change in time.

The threats from the lawyer (ben posted about if I recall, not sure, he's been barking about this and that) were actually from his patients, who joined together and hired a lawyer to try to stop the continual slander he encounters.

I'm not saying he can cure all cancer (but Rife could IMO), but it seems he is the best shot at life especially for young brain cancer sufferers and (whether or not it can be replicated elsewhere) if his survival rate tops Radio/Chemo then it is just wrong to not fund this when Radio/Chemo costs more.

Surely, if his cure rate is highest, it is sciences job to replicate until duplication is achieved to better understand relative variables which were missed/neglected previously... Given the clearly undeniable truth that there are alot of former patients banging his drum?

Drawing it back to the more mundane.

Went away for a few days last week, didn't eat very healthily, lots of sugar, then got really bad toothache sunday night/monday morning, it was very intense, one where you think if it gets worse I'm gonna be in agony, swell up and other nasty stuff. So thought it was time to give them a boost.

First I oil pulled for about 12minutes, then I washed and gargled with hot water with lots of himalayan salt, next I sprayed all round my teeth with 3% hydrogen peroxide and let it sit for a minute, then washed this off and brushed my teeth, the pain largely subsided with the oil pulling and water/salt, but by this morning it was completely pain free.

Combined cost of ingredients about £0.25 max, I must be a macaron belieing in this stuff instead of paying to go to the dentist (£100+ if he/she wants to pump some toxic junk in my mouth), mustn't I?

Gifter, your belief in anocdotal evidence coupled with haste in dismissing any scientific evidence is frightening.

I have an open mind with regards to what is possible in this world, and one thing I'll agree with you that you are what you eat - a healthy lifestyle has certainly led to me rarely being - but at the same time a certain degree of scepticism is needed to avoid endorsing any half baked idea, which is what you appear to do.

I had toothache the other week. That evening when I was home I had a cup of tea, an omelette and salad. By the time I went to bed it was better and when I woke up it was fine. People must be idiots to go to the dentist or pay 25p for alternative treatment when toothache can be fixed with clever combination of some tea, eggs, cheese and leaves.

Gifter, your belief in anocdotal evidence coupled with haste in dismissing any scientific evidence is frightening.

I have an open mind with regards to what is possible in this world, and one thing I'll agree with you that you are what you eat - a healthy lifestyle has certainly led to me rarely being - but at the same time a certain degree of scepticism is needed to avoid endorsing any half baked idea, which is what you appear to do.

I had toothache the other week. That evening when I was home I had a cup of tea, an omelette and salad. By the time I went to bed it was better and when I woke up it was fine. People must be idiots to go to the dentist or pay 25p for alternative treatment when toothache can be fixed with clever combination of some tea, eggs, cheese and leaves.

LOL I liked that, true, true, shame we can't be double blinded, we'll never know... but I've been to the dentist maybe twice in 10 years (no fillings or other work, just 2 check ups and scale/polish), no doctors visit. So perhaps I am just lucky, or, maybe I know some stuff.

Your dinner of omelette and cheese would not have been good for the condition (especially if you had it less than 6 hours before bed), they are both mucous forming ingredients placing strain on digestion, coupled with protein sources which require the most oxygen to digest, which is why you feel sleepy after a large protein meal, as the body goes into sleep mode to operate on lower oxygen levels. Though the sodium in the cheese might be helpful and some other nutritional elements, also the tea if it was acidic and/or diuretic (like most) it is not going to be helpful, possible dehydration and straining your digestion would not be an environment condusive of healing. But hey, if it works for you, remember to try it again next time O:)

What is unclear in what I am saying? Anecdotal (when that is alive versus dead) is a pretty strong form of evidence is it not? The gap from there down to the certaintly of a 'clinical study' is pretty vast on the side of 'alive vs dead' for me, my eyes saw and heard the multiple first hand witness testimony. Then I read of countless more on a support website former patients (and families of) have set up.

BrainEclipse - I trust Burzynski (kind of), because in the arena he is in, there is no hiding certain facts, if it works you live, if not you die. There are alot of testimonials from his patients showing beyond any reasonable doubt IMO that he does cure cancer, therefore, given the shortcomings (we already both agree exist) in testing that is the strongest proof possible.

Would a judge rule that I was dead, if I appeared in court to testify that I was alive, and for your evidence you submitted a scientific study which showed I was dead? Is it not that obvious given this scenario?

Burzynski was most unhappy with what he felt was 'rigging' of his trials (he shows it in the video), in between court appearances, having his patient files confiscated and the continual slurring of his name. If you had found what you believed was the cure for cancer and encountered this, how do you think you would feel? Might you not now feel inclined to just cure those you could and leave a legacy of witnessed testimony, in hope that public awareness may force change in time.

The threats from the lawyer (ben posted about if I recall, not sure, he's been barking about this and that) were actually from his patients, who joined together and hired a lawyer to try to stop the continual slander he encounters.

I'm not saying he can cure all cancer (but Rife could IMO), but it seems he is the best shot at life especially for young brain cancer sufferers and (whether or not it can be replicated elsewhere) if his survival rate tops Radio/Chemo then it is just wrong to not fund this when Radio/Chemo costs more.

Surely, if his cure rate is highest, it is sciences job to replicate until duplication is achieved to better understand relative variables which were missed/neglected previously... Given the clearly undeniable truth that there are alot of former patients banging his drum?

Other labs/researchers have tried to replicate his findings. There have been many problems, among them that Burzynski himself has been uncooperative and that he seems unable to write a bloody research paper. Then when their results are negative he moves the goalposts and say that they did something wrong.

I'm sorry, but patient testimonials alone are not proof that his treatment works! When that is the only proof (using the word lightly) he offers it's just a massive red flag indicating a complete scam.

Holy thread resurrection!

[video=youtube_share;7E2w8r-E894]http://youtu.be/7E2w8r-E894[/video]

Hannah was told she had around 18months to live by conventional doctors, her partner saw the Burzynski Movie, they took the plunge, 12 months later she posts today that she should get the all clear at her next check in 3 weeks, Cancer free.

Good to see the director is doing another film, I hope he brings Rife et al to the table, but that might be perceived as picking a fight and push him to the fringes, perhaps sticking to Burzynski is more prudent.

Back