• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

dennis cirkin!

I'm a bit of a brown noser to you and @LemonadeMoney on this forum but we don't deserve you but you are awesome. Another killer post, un-ironical hats off!
Awww shucks.
Thank you, that is really kind of you to say.
This place is pretty damn awesome - imagine how much engaging in real life we'd have to do otherwise!
But seriously, it's such a fabulous community and we all make it what it is in our own weird, wonderful and wacky ways. It's such a safe space too.

Why don't you and every other poster on this site just admit that I know my stuff and that without me this site would be a poorer place.

Thinking of starting up a Luis Binks thread.
Both Cirkin and Jack Clarke have come on leaps and bounds playing for Sunderland in the Championship. They will both be PL level players in a year or two if Sunderland don't get promoted this season, good luck to them....

Both Cirkin and Jack Clarke have come on leaps and bounds playing for Sunderland in the Championship. They will both be PL level players in a year or two if Sunderland don't get promoted this season, good luck to them....

One of the biggest issues against Poch was his refusal to loan out players to help them develop. Walker-Peters is the perfect example of that.

Do we still have a first option on him if he does move?

I'm sure there was something added to the transfer at the time, but might no longer be active.

I'm glad he is doing well

Do we still have a first option on him if he does move?

I'm sure there was something added to the transfer at the time, but might no longer be active.

I'm glad he is doing well

I read that it was a £6m option which run til June 2024. If that was true, it could seem like a bargain either in terms of a trade (buy him, sell him on) or to stay.

Can add him to the list of left-sided options: Perisic, Sess, Udogie, Reguilon, Cirkin!

Quantity rather than quality I'm afraid...

Back