• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definition of hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Hi everyone,

Someone sent me a rather tears, rude and inaccurate PM regarding the fact a post of mine appeared in a locked thread.

I had no idea the Leon Knight thread was locked when I went to it, further, my post went up so I now obviously understand that I can put something into a locked thread.

Not my style.

So, in case anybody had anything further to say on the matter, here is the Merriam-Webster definition of hypocrite.

Definition of HYPOCRITE

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

If we can stay on topic, perhaps there'll be some interesting philosophical debate.

1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Case closed.

1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Case closed.

I would agree wholeheartedly with what you've posted.

It would appear the thread is ended? Unless I've missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back