• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Banana pate

It's hilarious that a lot of Man Utd fans I know were ****ging off Spurs and Levy for dumping loads of managers and were saying that Man Utd have more class as a club and would stick by a manager and give them time......BS. This is the commercial reality of the Premiership, United cannot afford to be as bad as they have been this season for long. Their entire brand is built on selling almost guaranteed silverware, or the drama of competing at the top.

I'm loving the footage that they are rolling out of Sir Alex at the end of last season telling the fans to be patient. They all acted as if they were a higher class club that wouldn't knee jerk like the rest yet here we are.

Man UTD supporters deserve trophies and deserve the best according to some of their fans today. That to me says everything about the class of fan they have been attracting over the last 20 years, glory hunters who can't get by a single year without being the best.

I'm loving the footage that they are rolling out of Sir Alex at the end of last season telling the fans to be patient. They all acted as if they were a higher class club that wouldn't knee jerk like the rest yet here we are.

Man UTD supporters deserve trophies and deserve the best according to some of their fans today. That to me says everything about the class of fan they have been attracting over the last 20 years, glory hunters who can't get by a single year without being the best.

Yeah. Hilarious, apparently United is just different and not a club that just sacks their manager... :lol:

Not looking forward to the Liverpool love-in when/if they win the league, but the United-misery does cheer me up just a tad and them going into manager-limbo after a failed season at the same time as Liverpool win the league for the first time since prehistoric times(-ish) does present some entertainment.

Back