• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Automated Meat Processing

WookieD

Didier Zokora
Don't ever let the machines win or they'll be doing this to us! NSFVeggies

[video=youtube;MZIv6WtSF9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZIv6WtSF9I[/video]

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. " - Gandhi

We're going straight to hell. That's just grotesque. I haven't touched meat in 10 years now, feels fudging good.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. " - Gandhi

We're going straight to hell. That's just grotesque. I haven't touched meat in 10 years now, feels fudging good.

That's not animal cruelty. It's super efficient butchery. As someone who trained for two years to get near that standard, I find it disturbing to say the least.

There go the jobs

I treat all my animals very well thank you very much

Yeah first thing that goes through my mind too.

The rest is a fact of life.

Seems like there is a video every month in random about this sort of stuff though.

One won't be turning.. just sayin.

This was a technology thread mate. I eat meat like Jenna Jameson smokes pole... Greedy, daily and with gusto.

I don't understand, what is so bad about it?

The animals are already dead, if they were killed quickly and with minimal pain then how is this grotesque? Compared to what happens in nature this seems to be the better way to go.

(There are points to be made about the living conditions for some farm animals for sure, but that's a completely different point.)

I try not to preach (honest!) about meat eating vs vegetarian diets (it is just a personal choice IMO), but, alot of the comparative anatomy suggests we are much closer to herbivores in structure;

Comparative-anatomy-of-eating2-791x1024.jpg

Food for thought.

Back