• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Well as the content is critical of the actions Israel, obviously Jon Stewart is antisemitic. It's not as if he himself is jewi- oh wait actually nevermind.

It is an interesting distinction between why we (the west) are on Ukraine's side in that conflict but on Isreal's side in another one. That is possibly an oversimplification but does it mainly boil down to who we can sell weapons to?

It was fascinating to hear Johnson stating that it was outrageous (or a similar term) to consider stopping the sale of weapons to Israel. You wonder how many children, journalists, aid workers would have to be killed to make him change his mind on that one.

Reactions: jrh
Well as the content is critical of the actions Israel, obviously Jon Stewart is antisemitic. It's not as if he himself is jewi- oh wait actually nevermind.

It is an interesting distinction between why we (the west) are on Ukraine's side in that conflict but on Isreal's side in another one. That is possibly an oversimplification but does it mainly boil down to who we can sell weapons to?

It was fascinating to hear Johnson stating that it was outrageous (or a similar term) to consider stopping the sale of weapons to Israel. You wonder how many children, journalists, aid workers would have to be killed to make him change his mind on that one.
I have found those most vocally championing Ukraine's cause often are more sympathetic to the Palastinian cause, but that is not something reflected by their elected officals, in the US in particular.

There is no number of deaths that will change an ideologue's mind. These freaks need Israel to be destroyed for their big rapture party (the rapture was in the 2nd ammendment to the bible).

Last edited:
Wait, I though he retired years ago??

He left the daily show but was still doing other things, tv appearances etc. loved his appearances on Bill O’Reilly’s show on Fox News. He was far too clever to fall for any tricks BOR tried and often made him look quite silly. You could hear the crew laughing which it made it funnier.

I like Aaron Rodgers but he’s got some pretty nutty views. He accused Jimmy Kimmel of being on Epstein’s island and Kimmel threatened to sue him. His views on the Covid vaccine were at least understandable even if I didn’t agree with them.

I have been down a rabbit hole recently with alot of this stuff and these ex pro sports people (mostly here selling links to CBD sales) just seem off the reservation OR fishing for relevance. But the best was the clip of Le Tiss being schooled by another nutter about Diana coming back to life soon or some mentalism and Le Tiss face of "oh sh1t" was just pure gold, but he is now too far down the line to back out.

Back