• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A Penny A View For The Big Issue

Not this again

Bloody low life foreigners, come over here and steal our women and beer

And have the cheek to sell our magazines for ?ú2.50 a pop

I think you should throw the ?ú2.50 in there face. In pennies. Held together in ten p bundles with tape. Covered in glue and dipped in glass.

Why the f*ck should you donate any to them when some johnny foreigner sits outside my local supermarket trying to sell me one? He shouldn't even bloody be there - let me buy my caviar in piece! :-({|=

Made a donation tonight, only 87p or so but it was all I had on me in change. I wsa asked for the money when I was heading in to Sainsburys, when I walked out again the same guy asked me for money again. It was then that this woman who was obviously homeless, like him, reminded him that I had already donated when I had first gone in!

Back