• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

1900 Subbuteo Catalogue

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
OK, so Subbuteo wasn't around in 1900 but if it was, this is what their catalogue might have looked like...

P0217_zps7554b32a.png

P0218_zpsc844b12e.png

P0219_zps3ba48978.png

...all the clubs shown were in the Football League or Scottish League except for Tottenham Hotspur who were Southern League Champions & FA Cup Winners.

I saw a team in pink and thought wtf!? Then checked and it was New Brighton Tower (No. 30) :-"

Why were Sheffield Wednesday named "The Wednesday"? Where did it come from?

Last edited:
Ah Subbuteo...saw it in a shop t'other day for first time in ages. Brings back a lot of memories.

Absolutely great game. Tempted to buy it again but can't see the missus giving me a game and could see her getting mightily tinkled off if I try to play this rather than spend some "quality time" together.

Most of mine looked like the bottom pic anyway, forever crushing them with my knees as a crawled around the felt pitch on the bedroom floor

Back