• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recent content by Sandman

  1. Sandman

    Richarlison

    irks me that no matter what happens we cant play him. right now there is zero chance of it anyway. But imagine Richy apologized to RDZ and promised to get his head down and play. And they make up. Even at that point we cant play our own player.
  2. Sandman

    Luca Williams-Barnett

    Would love him and Moore to become success at our club. Moore is moving in the right direction and will come back better from Germany. LWB looks like its all too easy for him. he is too young to loan isnt he? so hope we can get him minutes off the bench and see how he gets on. We are gagging...
  3. Sandman

    Naughty Emirates Marketing Project - Spot of Compo??

    The way I look at this. Do I want their titles stripped? no. That would give the Scum more titles etc. So going backwards should be left for money compensation to all teams that lost out on titles or trophies because of this. But. They need to be punished going forward. A heavy points deduction...
  4. Sandman

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    I would hope this: 1. Three more weeks to get back some other players. More specifically the ones that play at AM. Fitter will be faster. 2. Lets be specific though. Players that did not score in the PL but did elsewhere. So there is hope. 3. Hopefully the break and the fact we have at least...
  5. Sandman

    Pedro Porro

    they should play Tosin there whilst we wait for Porro to be fit.
  6. Sandman

    U23s, Academy and Loanees

    nice to see a player that strike a true shot like Thudd used to do
  7. Sandman

    Roberto De Zerbi *OFFICIAL*

    you can see how that game played out. They came out a went for it from the first minute, we was dominating possession, having chances and just not taking them. Then we get hit with a sucker punch. Its just like last season. We push for an equalizer, again we are mostly on top. Then Smash and...
  8. Sandman

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    and it was another deflected pass that just happened to run to an unmarked man. Like the Saudi Sportswashing Machine goal. We cant catch any breaks it seems.
  9. Sandman

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    Will just be " only 1 goal " from now on
  10. Sandman

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    I'm tired of watching spurs now. I'm taking three weeks off 😂 but seriously. I'm not going to watch for a while. It just causes anxiety.
  11. Sandman

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa***, PL, Sat 19th Sept 2026

    I think RDZ will be pulling his hair out as much as us. Scuffed shot falls into the space vdv would be. Goal. Good chances spurned. Possible penalty not even a free kick. Then caught on the break for a second with comical defending. We have played well but can't finish. Then as usual lady...
  12. Sandman

    Mathys Tel

    he has one trick. Run fast, then turn back inside and either lay it off or try to move over the box to have a shot. That is it. As soon as you just block his path inside he is done. he has to lay it off. Not once have I seen him beat a man on the outside and cross with his left. You have to have...
  13. Sandman

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool***

    I hope this weekend he can play as near to a full strenth team instead of resting some and playing others. I am tired of seeing Gray at RB now, he is doing a job but he is also costing us goals which is not fair on him. if I was a Top left winger I would be releshing playing up against him. We...
  14. Sandman

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool***

    Tel I only have a right foot
  15. Sandman

    ***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool***

    why is not bringing on Solanke Up front?
Back