• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your manager

It's in his contract. No one at Spurs is allowed to be sexier than Levy. Why do you think we sold Niko?

Pardew was out of order pushing the lino, he has apologised in private and public and will probably get a fine and a touch line ban.

But I like a well dressed manager, a manager shouldn't be on the touchline in a tracksuit.

Pardew is a total ****, always has been always will be...

His Pardiola monicker has gone to his head

The real star in the Toon is Carr the chief scout

Pardew was out of order pushing the lino, he has apologised in private and public and will probably get a fine and a touch line ban.

But I like a well dressed manager, a manager shouldn't be on the touchline in a tracksuit.

Well dressed? you mean like the fans, 25 stone, no shirt and Saudi Sportswashing Machine tattooed accross their gut.

Well dressed? you mean like the fans, 25 stone, no shirt and Saudi Sportswashing Machine tattooed accross their gut.

One or two charvas like that but they are not the manager of a football club like Tottenham Hotspur.

AVB looked like a tramp yesterday, that is a fact. He needs to suit up.

Yep. I spent the whole game yesterday analysing how well dressed each manager was. Well worth the entrance fee. Whose up next week Gokky Greg?

Geordies giving fashion advice - I never thought I would live to see the day.

BTW - it would appear that the rest of you fashionistas were also looking at AVB because none of you were actually singing. I thought we were palying at the Emirates.

BTW - it would appear that the rest of you fashionistas were also looking at AVB because none of you were actually singing. I thought we were palying at the Emirates.

and yet Pardew was saying about how good the atmosphere was, really ???

I first heard some stirrings from the Gallowgate faithful at 54 mins! Shocking!!

As for the attire of the two managers, I thought that the man maketh the clothes, not the other way around?

Last edited:
Back