• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your favourite three Spurs players

Couldn't resist doing a rough count of the number of mentions for each player so far. Two of the three most popular are currently not even starters for PL games.

One of the reasons I like Holtby is because of his attitude despite not being a PL starter.

Sandro, Dawson & Vertonghen

Of the 7 new players, my favorite is Paulinho.

All time favorite: Ledley King "there's only one skipper"

Last edited:
How boring. Yes, let's all lavish praise on Sandro because glory-glory says I should :lol:

How about we lavish praise on Sandro because he deserves the praise? A top footballer and one who has plentiful character. People like seeing someone who is blood and thunder tackling too.

Not trying to criticise anyone but I don't really understand how anyone can have a favourite player who has only been at the club five minutes

To be fair, Rossi's had a hard-on for Eriksen for about three years.

If we signed someone I really liked already, like say Zabaleta, he'd quickly push into my top 3.

How about we lavish praise on Sandro because he deserves the praise? A top footballer and one who has plentiful character. People like seeing someone who is blood and thunder tackling too.

But really, naming him as your favorite three Spurs players three times? It just really is so boring..

I don't care if he's in your top three, but for cripes sake, don't just follow along with the rest of 'them'.

But really, naming him as your favorite three Spurs players three times? It just really is so boring..

I don't care if he's in your top three, but for cripes sake, don't just follow along with the rest of 'them'.

Moaning about 'them'. How boring.

In all seriousness:

1) Sandro
2) Lennon
3) Gomes

This was so much easier a few years back. So many good personalities and top players at our club now.
My 3 in no particular order: Dawson, Lennon, Sandro!

Ask me in a years time and it may change mind you.
I have high hopes for Lamela, seen him a lot in Roma as they are the italian team i follow because of my idol Totti :)
Paulinho, Vertonghen, Lloris not far off the top three either

Back