• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Would you play Harry tonight?

Would you play Harry tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • fudge yeah, don't be such a fanny

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
His movement for the 3rd goal was fantastic as was his pass to Eriksen. The run across field created the space for Eriksen and he managed to stay on side when many other forwards would have just run straight up field when Deli had the ball. He has so much to his game and is the perfect player for our fluid type of attacking play.

Kane is by far our best and most important player. It really isn't close, I know people say Eriksen, some even say Dier. But nobody can do for our attack what Harry does when he is on song (which is almost every week). He pushes the team to another level, irreplaceable for us.

Kane is by far our best and most important player. It really isn't close, I know people say Eriksen, some even say Dier. But nobody can do for our attack what Harry does when he is on song (which is almost every week). He pushes the team to another level, irreplaceable for us.
Spot on for me. Superstar level. Others are good too, but even in this bunch he stands out.

Reactions: DTA

Of course Kane is special but i still believe we miss Eriksen more, we have no one who can get/give
anywhere near what he gives us.

But Stop! Hammer time and both are impotent for us

Of course Kane is special but i still believe we miss Eriksen more, we have no one who can get/give
anywhere near what he gives us.

But Stop! Hammer time and both are impotent for us
The step down both in overall quality and in what the player offers us is massive from Kane to Llorente/Son. I would argue larger than it is from Eriksen to Lamela/Son/Winks.

Back