• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who Will Go Down?

Which three teams will play in the Championship next season?

• West Ham

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Southampton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Leicester

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Swansea

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Hull

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Was planning on doing this thread at the halfway point, but sort of forgot.

The transfer window has closed and there are 15 rounds left to play.

Polls only allow 10 options, so Stoke and Burnley aren't included.

Bottom_half_table.png

Last 5:

Stoke City: DDWWL

Burnley: WLWLW

West Ham United: LWWLL

Southampton: LWLLL

Watford: WDDLL

AFC Bournemouth:LDLDW

Middlesbrough: DLDDL

Leicester City: LLLDW

Swansea City: WWLWL

Crystal Palace: WLLLL

Hull City: DLWLD

Sunderland: DLLDL

I would get drunk for a week if Leicester went down.

Said this weeks ago, I would love for us to send them down. At the time with the match being the 5th from the end I said there would be no chance of that, but if we reach the FA Cup semi-final our match v Leicester will have to be rearranged. Quite often teams that reach the semis end up playing the rearranged match in the midweek before the final weekend.

Oh yes...the planets might well be starting to align nicely.

Think Hull have bought well, Swansea are starting to pick up vital wins, and just think Allardyce has the experience in the battle to keep Palace up.

Leciester, Boro and Sunderland

Would like West Ham, Leicester and Palace to go but I think it'll be Sunderland, Hull and Middlesboro.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine to get promoted and be the North East's only PL club.

Nice scenario, but think WHU have too many points to be caught by enough teams to send them down. Its starting to look like 3 from the current bottom 6
Yeah, agree with that. Just wishful thinking from my side. I would be happy with just Leicester too, mind.

My wishful rather than realistic pick was West Ham , Leicester, and Sunderland.
I will be very happy if the first 2 happened.
Occupants of the "great" Olympic stadium & the champions of 2015/2016 season :)

Was planning on doing this thread at the halfway point, but sort of forgot.

The transfer window has closed and there are 15 rounds left to play.

Polls only allow 10 options, so Stoke and Burnley aren't included.

Bottom_half_table.png

Short of a disastrous finish by Watford or Bournemouth it looks like being three from six. Hull and Sundeland look like they have been cut adrift already.

I find the goal difference to be an important indicator at the stage. Swansea's GD suggests they belong with Hull and Sunderland. Palace have a relatively good one, because they can score goals, while Middlesbrough's inability to score means they will probably keep their fans nervous to the end.

I'd like Hull and Swansea (with our old boys) to survive at the expense of Middlesbrough and Leicester.

I think the Allardyce effect will keep Palace safe. If there's a manager you'd want in their position, it's probably him.

Sunderland and Hull are gone IMO, leaving one from Leicester, Boro or Swansea. I like Swansea, am ambivalent to Boro (brick place though) so that leaves Leicester to go down as my preference. Good chance of that with the weight of the regression monster dragging them down the table.

I put Boro, Swansea and Bournemouth.

I mentioned it in another thread but I was just looking on betfair exchange and Bournemouth to be relegated is massive odds and worth £50 I love eddie howe but they are going backwards have an injury to one of their best strikers and sit just 6 points above the drop, I fear for them.

Can see Sunderland staying up with Defoe getting points for them, towards the end of the season teams chasing the top will go and attack them and Sunderland will get wins on the break. It happens every year with brick teams, they finally look strong enough defensively to grind out points at home. Swansea I just do not see where the goals apart from siggy will come from.

Back