• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Marcel

he cost £500k as an unproven player

Whats to say this lad isnt held in such high regard

No it went to tribunal and they set the fee. Liverpool are trying to get Solanki for the same fee in today's market. Trust me Anelka was seen as a future great vs this guy is relatively unknown even in France.

Not to say that he can't go on to be a brilliant player but the reasoning for this one suggests that drawing comparison to Anelka does not hold true in this account.

I so regret there weren't home videos when I was playing, I'm sure I could have compiled 2 minutes of highlights from the 1000 games I played to make me look almost capable.

I so regret there weren't home videos when I was playing, I'm sure I could have compiled 2 minutes of highlights from the 1000 games I played to make me look almost capable.
Me too. I had blistering pace and that was about it, but from time to time I managed to do some unbelievable dribbles and tricks (accidentally on purpose ;)) that would look absolutely brilliant on YouTube!

I'm still amazed that the guys that make these YT videos always resort to the bottom of the garbage bin when looking for music for the videos. It's ALWAYS utter brick!

I was thinking the same thing as I watched that video clip, the music is just garbage

Now Njie has gone maybe Vincent will get the green light

That vid shows one thing Poch will like.....Vince likes to get stuck in and win the ball back

Now Njie has gone maybe Vincent will get the green light

That vid shows one thing Poch will like.....Vince likes to get stuck in and win the ball back

Both N'Koudou and N'Jie were/are reportedly like that too, though. Which makes this latest random French winger bloke nothing special, if that's his main selling point.

Me too. I had blistering pace and that was about it, but from time to time I managed to do some unbelievable dribbles and tricks (accidentally on purpose ;)) that would look absolutely brilliant on YouTube!

You've lost all credibility with that new avatar. Many of us just nodded and smiled - and nodded and smiled - at earlier posts.

Back