• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

And we know Poch cares about players ' confidence because of his subs policy (apparently).
It’s akin to going back to work tomorrow, and your boss bumps you onto the bricktiest rota of tasks, then doesn’t talk to you for the next six months.

Your mate then sees your boss in a pub and says ‘hey boss man, is Ringo ever going to get off these crap tasks as it’s almost like you don’t want him working for you?!’

Boss - “no he’s not ever. I don’t even want Ringo at work’.

Do you;
A- update your cv and get onto monster.com quickly ?
B - knuckle down again for another 18 months of shiit in a brave attempt to ‘prove him wrong’?

:D

It’s akin to going back to work tomorrow, and your boss bumps you onto the bricktiest rota of tasks, then doesn’t talk to you for the next six months.

Your mate then sees your boss in a pub and says ‘hey boss man, is Ringo ever going to get off these crap tasks as it’s almost like you don’t want him working for you?!’

Boss - “no he’s not ever. I don’t even want Ringo at work’.

Do you;
B - knuckle down again for another 18 months of shiit in a brave attempt to ‘prove him wrong’?

:D
C - lay in wait one dark night outside Poch's house.

Do you;

Surely in the world of footy your CV is your performances and achievements on the pitch?

If we believe in all the speculation, Poch can kill a players career in an instant, (think Andros) or he can (again speculation) bring Rose and Alderwiereld back in from points of no return.

For me and now that he's returned from injury. Vinny has to get his head down, shift his weight (he does look slimmer), look at someone like Kane and adopt that dedicated approach to improving. He is talented and we've seen sparks of what he could do for us (hold up and bringing in others) but I suspect his issue is his mentality hence the Poch reaction.

Even if he does not improve enough to get back into the first squad, he'll be watched in the u23 matches and then get his move. The only alternatives are we mutually terminate contracts or Levy takes a 10m+ hit to sell to anyone.

I suspect we'll take the hit to get him out which is a shame...

I know he's barely played for us but he really hasn't done anything well, he looks outclassed and very ordinary considering his xfer fee, The Eredivise is a pony league, for every Van Nistelrooy , there's 5 Brian Ruiz's and yes, its early but i'm not optimistic about this one

I told you 2 years he was a waste of space, well done poch for not even considering him in our striker crisis.

Back