• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

https://www.lovesportradio.com/news...cts-to-alexander-isak-destroying-real-madrid/

Alexander Isak ran riot last night against Real Madrid and social media reacted to the incredible display

Alexander Isak may not be a name will recognise. But he will be on everyone's lips in a few years if not sooner.

Isak, who has 12 caps for Sweden already, was sensational in last night's Copa Del Rey Quarter-Final victory over Real Madrid, scoring twice and assisting in their 4-3 win.

Real Sociedad faced the almighty task of travelling to the Bernabéu, and nobody fancied Imanol Alguacil's side to defeat Real Madrid.

Zinedine Zidane's men hadn't lost at home in any competition this season and went into this fixture on an unbeaten 21-game run.

Therefore not only was winning a brilliant feat, but they were also the first team to score four goals at the Santiago Bernabéu since Ajax's triumph in March 2019.

But it was Isak, who was a summer signing from Borussia Dortmund, who stole the show for La Real.
He was a big unit too
I remember when he came on the seen and looking him up
Thought Sociedad has a policy of only playing Basque players... or am I thinking of someone else

He was a big unit too
I remember when he came on the seen and looking him up
Thought Sociedad has a policy of only playing Basque players... or am I thinking of someone else

I think they relaxed it a few years ago, they are like the Dortmund of spain, they like to buy young players and bring them on. Is always worth keeping an eye on them to see who they sign.

we need a poll

1) atletico bilbao
2) Athletico Bilbao
3) Athletic Bilbao
4) Real Sociedad

answers on a postcard boys

I’ve been reading up in a Canadian lad playing at Gent called Jonathan David
His numbers look decent and he is still a youngster. Not sure if he could step up but it could be an interesting signing for someone

His numbers look decent and he is still a youngster. Not sure if he could step up but it could be an interesting signing for someone

Man u are looking at him arent they. Could be another Benteke.

Said a while ago that we should be looking to China. The amount of coaching they get out there they are skilful enough but the commercial opportunities for the club that get that first Chinese superstar it will be like winning the lottery.

That's funny....just mentioned him in the Chelsea thread. (while mentioning how great Davies looks for Bayern). David looks like he could be something.

@greatwhitenorf ...says the Canadian production line is in rude health.

Back