• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Predictions

GGG predicts that there could be a few incoming and outgoings between now and the transfer window but hears that Poch is also happy with the current squad so equally there could be no more incomings or outgoings.
I'd still like us to get in a premier RB (urgent) and a CB (less urgent). And Sess for no reason, solely because I wanted him in last year. Anything else would be a bonus to me, our midfield is top class and I wouldn't be too bothered if transfers like Lo Celso fell through IF Eriksen stays. Perhaps a promising understudy CF (that gets play time), have to admit that I don't know the situation regarding our academy ones.

So it looks like Dybala is going to United. Apparently Scott Parker has said the Sessengnon(sp) brother will be staying and we have not even bid for Le celso(sp). Looks like we could go the rest of the transfer window without signing anyone else.

Glc will happen
Sess probably happen
Bruno unlikely to happen
Rose and Toby stay Eriksen leaves after PL window closes.

Did anyone predict that we may be outspent by:

A club unable to sign players and.......
A club with no money?

It's quite an achievement if it comes to pass.

I heard the Chinese transfer window has shut
When do all the transfer windows around Europe shut?

So do we reckon a window of Clarke, Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessegnon would be satisfactory?

I think if we manage those incomings and keep hold of a motivated Eriksen, we should be right as rain.

So do we reckon a window of Clarke, Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sessegnon would be satisfactory?

I think if we manage those incomings and keep hold of a motivated Eriksen, we should be right as rain.

I think it would be better than we could have imagined. It's getting what seems to be our 4 first choice targets. And leaving right back as the only position with any question marks over it.

I think selling Nkoudou, Wanayama and probably most of Rose, 2CV, Onomah and Edwards in the next week is still important too - Poch needs the harmony of his tight fully-contributing 25 man squad.

Last edited:
I think it would be better than we could have imagined. It's get what seems to be our 4 first choice targets. And leaving right back as the only position with any question marks over it.

I think selling Nkoudou, Wanayama and probably most of Rose, 2CV, Onomah and Edwards in the next week is still important too - Poch needs the harmony of his tight fully-contributing 25 man squad.

Could we bring in a RB too? Not much noise about it, so I guess Aurier, KWP and Foyth will do?

Could we bring in a RB too? Not much noise about it, so I guess Aurier, KWP and Foyth will do?

We haven't had any serious links all summer, and with Foyth becoming Argentina's starting RB, I think that's a clear sign

I supposed we could see how it goes, with the option of going for Aarons next summer when Norwich go down, a bit like what we're doing with Sessegnon now.

We haven't had any serious links all summer, and with Foyth becoming Argentina's starting RB, I think that's a clear sign

I supposed we could see how it goes, with the option of going for Aarons next summer when Norwich go down, a bit like what we're doing with Sessegnon now.

Ginter as another versatile CB/RB option could provide the coverage needed too..

There were a few RBs linked earlier in the window, nothing showstopping, one in France, couple in Italy. Seemed to me like solid/unspectacular type players, an "if needs must" kind of move.

Given that we still currently have Aurier, KWP and Foyth I dont think its the deep requirement some seem to. I think we are covered, and much like all our other moves - we'll only buy if the player offers genuine improvement.

As long as Aurier can stay fit and maintain decent form during the season, we should be good. Walker-Peters is a decent enough understudy, but I really don't like the idea of Foyth at right-back, against teams we dominate it will be fine, but the better teams that come at us with pace will cause him problems and we all know he can be rash at times.

As long as Aurier can stay fit and maintain decent form during the season, we should be good. Walker-Peters is a decent enough understudy, but I really don't like the idea of Foyth at right-back, against teams we dominate it will be fine, but the better teams that come at us with pace will cause him problems and we all know he can be rash at times.

Foyth was bloody good against Emirates Marketing Project playing RB wasn't he?

It would be, though I'm sceptical about whether Eriksen will stay if Lo Celso arrives.

It would be a decent window, and spectacular if you consider it against recent windows. My main concern is CF given that we'll have lost Llorente (and Janssen) compared to last season so we're shorter for options unless Parrott steps up. I wonder whether we'll re-sign Llorente given that I dont believe he's signed for another club since leaving us

Main thing is that we'll have backed Poch (largely) and should be well positioned for another top 4 finish

Back