• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Barnsley OMT ***

Its funny, but that's who Spurs always were before. The team who had one or two players who were the entrance fee alone. The entertainers, the magicians. Now we are a sum of a much larger part which is functioning better than any of those old sides. Ironically we may well be missing one of those magical players who could just win us a game in an instance.

(I realise I'm doing Harry Kane, Eriksen, Alli, Dembele and co a huge disservice, but I think you all know what I mean)
Actually this is bullsh*t. I'm actually glad we aren't overly reliant on a mercurial talent to win us a game. We've come a long way and Milo is right, as much as I loved him Daveeed wouldn't last in a Poch side

DKGv01rW0AEve8f.jpg

Yes, it's THE Zeki Fryers.

Back