• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hale Gyratory - What the hell have they done?

Sandman

Dean Austin
It seems they have made a right mess of the Tottenham Hale area. The ques along the road towards Enfield and behind Northumberland Park train station are just a constant Que. You cant now get into the road from the shopping area to go back towards Walthamstow. Its just a complete mess. They are trying to make it two way for what reason? its going to make the traffic way way worse. There was never ever any major traffic in that area and they have messed it up just to make a larger area for the buses to park? they had a big enough area already.

It seems they have made a right mess of the Tottenham Hale area. The ques along the road towards Enfield and behind Northumberland Park train station are just a constant Que. You cant now get into the road from the shopping area to go back towards Walthamstow. Its just a complete mess. They are trying to make it two way for what reason? its going to make the traffic way way worse. There was never ever any major traffic in that area and they have messed it up just to make a larger area for the buses to park? they had a big enough area already.

Tell me about it got to go that way on occasion for work and when it was finished I was shocked. The traffic is constantly bad there now before it could be but at certain times of the day. Now it's just dreadful wonder if the person who designed it got the bullet because it's clearly a **** up !

They do that all over London. Roadworks complete and the roads are worse.

Only in this country. Bunch of c u nts the people that make these decisions.

Round my way they put traffic lights on a mini round about! Now there is always traffic.

Had to go that way today at 3pm on a Monday Afternoon. Traffice jacked all the way up to Tottenham high road down to Tottenham Hale and then traffic all the way along watermead way up to where the Train crossing is. What annoys me the most and i find atrocious is that you cannot get out of the shopping area and turn back towards Walthamstow. There is just no provision for it. They have blocked it on the way out near the station and you cannot turn right out of the other exit either. So you have two choices to either go along the road until you can turn off and then turn around pull back into the road going the other way. Or head towards watermead way then turn right into the road where the KFC is and then turn around and work your way back through the lights to get onto Ferry lane. From now im just going to avoid the whole area.

It's an utter ****ing joke, absolutely ballsed the car journey to every game and ruins my pre match pint.

Tottenham Hale and its bus bus station is being redeveloped, traffic is being diverted, so there will be disruption.

Last edited:
Tottenham Hale and its bus bus station is being redeveloped, traffic is being diverted, so there will be disruption.

thats not really it though is it. They have turned the one way system back into a 2 way system. Close off and built over part of the road that went around the KFC to extend the bus station and improve tottenham Hale. But in the meantime and for the foreseeable future you have massive tail backs along the new road all the way back to Northumberland park and no way to exit the shopping car park and head north to Walthamstow. Its a shambles really.

I see loads of people trying to do U turns out of the car park just after the block and turn north. Its dangerous and it almost go two pedestrians yesterday. I cannot seem to find any plans of what the final road layout will be and i cant see how the movement of the cars along watermead way is going to improve as the road layout is pretty much locked in.

Back