• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - manager

Which of these managers is the biggest qunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paolo-Di-Canio-415.jpg
pdc.jpg
_66710146_dicanio_afp.jpg

Is this our final list?

Mourinho
Ferguson
Pardew
Rodgers
Atkinson
Graham
Hughes
Revie
Redknapp

What about Clough? If Fashanu makes the striker list, Clough has to be considered a real qunt here.

I don't think Redknapp deserves to be on the list with the others, he always seems to speak highly of us when he's a pundit nowadays and when he was here, we had some great moments. Being a dodgy roosterney doesn't make you a qunt imo and if anyone's a qunt at the clubs he's been at, it's the owners who allowed spending beyond the means of the club (something Levy would never do).

I don't think Redknapp deserves to be on the list with the others, he always seems to speak highly of us when he's a pundit nowadays and when he was here, we had some great moments. Being a dodgy roosterney doesn't make you a qunt imo and if anyone's a qunt at the clubs he's been at, it's the owners who allowed spending beyond the means of the club (something Levy would never do).

If they're nominated and seconded they make the list

What about leaving one club for their rivals and then doing the same in the opposite direction?

Fraudiola deserves a shout. Petulant little child who has suddenly realised life isn't so easy when you aren't managing the only team in the league or the best player in the world and now mysteriously wants to retire.

I don't understand the hate for Jose, I bet if he'd done all those things from the Spurs dugout he'd be worshipped*

*it should go without saying that I don't include the eye poke in this, but it probably won't

I don't understand the hate for Jose, I bet if he'd done all those things from the Spurs dugout he'd be worshipped*

*it should go without saying that I don't include the eye poke in this, but it probably won't
But he didn't so he is a qunt.

Graham won us a trophy after years of brick. Still hated by most.

Redknapp got us in the CL and all that fancy football. Still hated by many.

AVB got tons of grief for playing boring football. Compared to Jose's preferred style that was fireworks.

Back