• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

I think it's embarrassing to be honest, they've made themselves out to be a couple of classless mugs. If I was in the Klitchko's camp there's no way I'd let either have another shot, comparatively they're brick. You might as well let Audrey Harrison have a go with his tickle stick. Can't wait until UK gets a heavier weight boxer with some class again.

Maybe - but it aint the Klitscho's call, if Hate beats Chisora and another contender he'll be the mandatory.

There is no such thing as bad publicity and the forore over the Bahrain Grand Prix and John Terry with the England team, (his trial being put back to accomodate England) shows that all sports are like this.

i've got no problem with the haye v chisora fight, in fact i'm quite looking forward to it! it's hardly like ‎it's the first brawl in boxing now is it, so why should they be banned when others haven't? - ‎http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/the-rundown/six-worst-boxing-brawls-shame-161711866.html‎

there's genuine animosity and they're both of similar size so should bode well for a good competitive ‎dust up. i definitely favour Haye, who should be too fast and skilful for chisora, but chisora’s got a ‎decent chin and will be well up for it so you never know.‎

as for them both being brick, i disagree. there's absolutely no shame in going 12 rounds against the ‎klitschko's. in reality, haye's a blown up crusierweight, fair enough, he trash talks which can come ‎across as brash, but that's what builds up fights and sells tickets, big deal! if he was a foot taller and ‎two stone heavier he may have stood a chance against vlad, but in reality he was never in it, but then ‎name a current heavyweight who could get anywhere near vlad, the problem is there’s no other ‎genuine big boys who can match the klitschko’s physical attributes, maybe price or fury in a couple of ‎years, but i reckon vitali will be retired by then, possibly vlad too.‎

Maybe - but it aint the Klitscho's call, if Hate beats Chisora and another contender he'll be the mandatory.

There is no such thing as bad publicity and the forore over the Bahrain Grand Prix and John Terry with the England team, (his trial being put back to accomodate England) shows that all sports are like this.

But he hasn't even got a license has he? Surely it can't count?

i've got no problem with the haye v chisora fight, in fact i'm quite looking forward to it! it's hardly like ‎it's the first brawl in boxing now is it, so why should they be banned when others haven't? - ‎http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/the-rundown/six-worst-boxing-brawls-shame-161711866.html‎

I don't have a problem with the fight, I hope they take each others heads off. They're an absolute embarressment to British boxing. Outrageous trash talk followed up with... not very much actually. Chisora especially is well out of his depth at the top level.

But he hasn't even got a license has he? Surely it can't count?

He's beimg licenced by the Luxembourg Boxing Union! :)

They are fully paid up members of the WBC, IBF and other world bodies.

The BBBC can't do fudge all about it.

Bottom line is these guys are from the streets, they like a scrap.

All this 'black eye for boxing' gonad*s doesn't mean brick.

The fight will sell tickets and will be a success, regardless of the fake outrage that the BBC, (hypocrits) and others would like to generate.

These are the best 2 heavyweights in the UK at the moment...let them fight.

there's genuine animosity and they're both of similar size so should bode well for a good competitive ‎dust up. i definitely favour Haye, who should be too fast and skilful for chisora, but chisora’s got a ‎decent chin and will be well up for it so you never know.‎

as for them both being brick, i disagree. there's absolutely no shame in going 12 rounds against the ‎klitschko's. in reality, haye's a blown up crusierweight, fair enough, he trash talks which can come ‎across as brash, but that's what builds up fights and sells tickets, big deal! if he was a foot taller and ‎two stone heavier he may have stood a chance against vlad, but in reality he was never in it, but then ‎name a current heavyweight who could get anywhere near vlad, the problem is there’s no other ‎genuine big boys who can match the klitschko’s physical attributes, maybe price or fury in a couple of ‎years, but i reckon vitali will be retired by then, possibly vlad too.‎

Excellent post!!!

The hate Haye got was laughable....he took Wlad's best shots and he did try to throw down, he just couldn't get inside Wlad, he's too long and cautious.

Del Boy put on a good show IMO.

I don't have a problem with the fight, I hope they take each others heads off. They're an absolute embarressment to British boxing. Outrageous trash talk followed up with... not very much actually. Chisora especially is well out of his depth at the top level.

Lol.....he did fine mate.

Excellent post!!!

The hate Haye got was laughable....he took Wlad's best shots and he did try to throw down, he just couldn't get inside Wlad, he's too long and cautious.

Del Boy put on a good show IMO.

I actually thought Haye was alright up to a point. I thought he was pretty brave in the Valuev fight and his fight with Wlad wasn't conclusive. If he's injured he's injured, he made himself seem a little silly there, but still no biggy, we'll never really know. It's the nonesense that's gone on afterwards.

If he didn't run his mouth off and spit in peoples faces, I'd probably agree. More embarressing than Tulisa's sex vid.

Yeah...classless move. But he was trying to goad Vitali into a dust up and not just jab jab clinch for 12 rounds.

The Kits are the worst thing that ever happened to heavyweight boxing

I actually thought Haye was alright up to a point. I thought he was pretty brave in the Valuev fight and his fight with Wlad wasn't conclusive. If he's injured he's injured, he made himself seem a little silly there, but still no biggy, we'll never really know. It's the nonesense that's gone on afterwards.

Yeah I know mate - I can understand your position.

For me though its a fact that a quiet and humble boxer is a poor boxer.

These guys need to hype the fights to get interest.

Haye fronted up the next day after the Wlad fight, was all over the media taking the brick on the chin.

chisora is a hot head and behaved badly but vlad was in his dressing room winding him up before the ‎fight! why was he there? the klit’s aren't the innocent noble pugilists they're made out to be, they try ‎all kinds of underhand dirty tricks before their fights

Yeah I know mate - I can understand your position.

For me though its a fact that a quiet and humble boxer is a poor boxer.

These guys need to hype the fights to get interest.

Haye fronted up the next day after the Wlad fight, was all over the media taking the brick on the chin.

No, fair enough. Like I say, I actually want to like Haye. But every single time the Klitschkos are involved, it seems to end up one of those two wallys making idiots of themselves and the Klitschkos looking bemused and saying "this is really what the UK has to offer boxing?"

The toe, retirement and then a brawl with Chisora for having a slagging match in a POST match interview is just completely naff. If they want to trash talk, they should watch some Eubank videos. My ultimate pantomime villain right there.

chisora is a hot head and behaved badly but vlad was in his dressing room winding him up before the ‎fight! why was he there? the klit’s aren't the innocent noble pugilists they're made out to be, they try ‎all kinds of underhand dirty tricks before their fights

But what are Chisora's team doing allowing him in there in the first place? Klitschkos aren't innocent by a stretch, they're just much better at gamesmanship and make our boys look like complete idiots every time. As my dear old grandad used to say, it's fun to have fun but you have to know how. Chisora hasn't a clue.

No, fair enough. Like I say, I actually want to like Haye. But every single time the Klitschkos are involved, it seems to end up one of those two wallys making idiots of themselves and the Klitschkos looking bemused and saying "this is really what the UK has to offer boxing?"

The toe, retirement and then a brawl with Chisora for having a slagging match in a POST match interview is just completely naff. If they want to trash talk, they should watch some Eubank videos. My ultimate pantomime villain right there.

As I said in my post above.

The UK has had in recent years Calzaghe, Hatton, Froch, Lewis, Hamed, Khan and now the likes of Brook, Macklin, Murray, Frampton etc etc all great classy skilled boxers on the world level.

The Klits can posture all they want but the fact remains that British boxing is in rude health.

We will probably get 6 medals at the Olympics as well....

But what are Chisora's team doing allowing him in there in the first place? Klitschkos aren't innocent by a stretch, they're just much better at gamesmanship and make our boys look like complete idiots every time. As my dear old grandad used to say, it's fun to have fun but you have to know how. Chisora hasn't a clue.

Because he's a brain dead idiot who would be inside if it weren't for boxing....a fact lost of many people who want to slate the sport.

Boxing is immeasurably powerful in very deprived areas and I think there should be a national program of boxing in schools, it teaches respect, self defence, fair play, fitness and sportsmanship. The discipline of being a fighter gives lads routine and keeps them off the streets and away from drugs.

I'd have a ring and let lads fight it out if caught fighting like the old days.

It's safe to say, 90% of fighters would be on a pathway to a life of crime without boxing.

Wlad was in Chisoras dressing room watching Chisoras wraps going on, a representative of each boxer has to be present to avoid tampering with wraps IIRC.

Also, most of the Klitchkos fights are bordering on freakshows, the amount of has-beens and mismatches they take on is embarrasing. No wonder Vegas won't go anywhere near them.

Back