• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Indeed, Calvert-Lewin has been real handful and got a useful turn of speed to punish Emirates Marketing Project when they try to push up.
He played well. Cheeky bid?

Would have taken a draw here before the game, even if it was a shame Everton couldnt hang on. They were rubbish eleven against ten though. Looked poorly organised to me and couldn't hold on to the ball either.

Nothing better than seeing a team spend over 200M in a summer and try to get a 20 year old sent off completely unjustifiably. Such tacos.

Also. Really like Calvert-Lewin. Pace, power, great touch, and intelligent. Makes the right decisions a lot of the time.

Guardiola is a bit of a tit, isn't he?

I'm glad we have a manager who is a class act, even if he seems almost too nice at times, at least in interview settings.

We're done for. Going down.

Rafa will walk within the next week would be my guess.

The end for many. This was the final chance for Saudi Sportswashing Machine under MA and the stupid prick has fudged it up again. Hello League 1 or 2 or beyond.

We're done for. Going down.

Rafa will walk within the next week would be my guess.

The end for many. This was the final chance for Saudi Sportswashing Machine under MA and the stupid prick has fudged it up again. Hello League 1 or 2 or beyond.
Had a few?

Chin up mate. You are playing west ham.

No.

But his comments released tonight are not good. Saying the project is over, talking about when he leaves, saying the players he's signed are not the players he wants.

I've got a lot of time for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Lived there for a number of years and went to a few games (including being in the away Leazes End when GHod came when player-manager at Swindon). It's a real shame to see how Ashley has run a great club. It's a cliche, but your fans really do deserve better.

But what would or can Saudi Sportswashing Machine ever achieve

In my outdone they have never won a trophy....

People joke about how long since we won the league... but they know we have won trophies

I feel a bit sorry for Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans but for them the best thing is bouncing around championship and premiership relegation as at least games matter

Back