• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
Football league has finally started and leagues around Europe are starting but when it comes to Premier League, the start is near. We get underway with the Community Shield today.

Arsenal vs. Emirates Marketing Project!

Szczesny
Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs
Arteta, Wheelchair
Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla
Sanogo​

vs.

Jovetic, Dzeko
Navas, Fernando, Toure, Nasri,
Clichy, Boyata, Nastasic, Kolarov
Caballero​

Re: The "Official" 2014/15 Other teams matches thread

Arsenal gonna win the league

My Gooner brother proudly boasted that **** were top of the league for longer than anyone else last season. When I pointed out that they weren't top of the league when it mattered he just repeated that they had been top of the league longer than anyone else. Tool.

My Gooner brother proudly boasted that **** were top of the league for longer than anyone else last season. When I pointed out that they weren't top of the league when it mattered he just repeated that they had been top of the league longer than anyone else. Tool.

A fellow sufferer, I see. Chin up mate, you're not alone. :p

Arsenal are playing quite well, but City have somewhat played into Wenger's hands with this rigid 4-4-2 of theirs. It's understandable if one of City's two wing players had cut inside to nullify Arsenal's numerical advantage in the centre (and thus allowed Fernando to drop deeper into that space between midfield and defense where Sanchez is getting so much free space), but Navas has remained stuck out on the touchline and Nasri seems to have retreated into his shell after the booing, preferring to shy away from the ball instead of seeking it. Somewhat rudimentary error by Pellegrini, especially given that he knew his best defender and organizer of the back line (Kompany) was unfit and, by extension, presumably knew he would have had to play Boyata and Nastasic together in defense, a partnership that's proved incredibly fragile so far.

It takes a lot to shock me in football. I'm genuinely shocked by this result. Not sure how or why ****ty rolled over for them today??

It takes a lot to shock me in football. I'm genuinely shocked by this result. Not sure how or why ****ty rolled over for them today??

Look at Emirates Marketing Project's team mate, loads of players out, I dont think they give two ****s about the community shield, whereas Arsenal will probably have an open top bus parade

most of the time, the team that wins the Charity shield has a crap season

I'm sure **** will look like they're walking the title until Christmas, like they normally do. Then we'll see what they're made of this season. Friendlies and Charity shield are pretty meaningless as far as predicting the season, IMO.

72419_470b1c1ed0561e03f9e4623dcd9d8960.jpg

I still like Silva the most out of the army of small skilful AMs that have invaded the Prem. Think he's better than Ozil, Cazorla, Hazard, Oscar, etc, etc....

most of the time, the team that wins the Charity shield has a crap season

United won it in 2011 – City won the title.
City won it in 2012 – United won the title.
United won it in 2013 – City won the title.
Arsenal won it in 2014…
Just saying 8-[

United won it in 2011 – City won the title.
City won it in 2012 – United won the title.
United won it in 2013 – City won the title.
Arsenal won it in 2014…
Just saying 8-[

Chelsea it is then :(

Football Fight Club on BBC3 now, following 3 of football's youth firms for a season

Every post in this thread so far (including markysimmo's above me) has been about City embarrassing themselves, a theme that I think will be relevant all season...

[video=youtube;fJ4o4_c-ODE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ4o4_c-ODE[/video]

Impressive. 7 world class talents in that team, 8 soon enough if James fulfills his potential.

Every post in this thread so far (including markysimmo's above me) has been about City embarrassing themselves, a theme that I think will be relevant all season...

City embarrassing themselves or us talking about City embarrassing themselves????

Back