• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Stumpy had a half decent game today in comparison to his teammates. In saying that, he didn't have a whole lot of competition in their motm competition. Mikywhatever and Ozil disappeared up their own arsenal. Xhaka really is not good enough for a team aiming for the CL. Czech had a good game I suppose but the rest never really turned up.

For the first time, that I can remember at least, I think we are better in every position on the pitch. A combined 11 would be a Spurs 11. Not a single goon in it.

I think that it is probably at the stage where they will have to prioritise it. The Europa League looks like their best chance of a CL place next season.
If Claude thinks so....it's good enough for me.

Shame Dortmund, Napoli, A.Madrid could all be standing in their way.

One word....apathy.

They are accepting what is happening.....they were just the last to know.
Baring in mind they had a chance to nick a draw at the end, and could have clinged to that, every goon I've seen since getting back from the game has had their tale between their legs saying you were much better than us.

Back