• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

so hope he goes, they would lose 70% of their team, it also sends out the wrong message to the other players
Nah, I hope he stays because the others will all want a payrise when they give him the £300K per week he'll want to stay.

so er...

apparently they are playing this weekend, some end of season thing called the fudgeup or similar

anyway, if they lose this game apparently we have to play a pre season friendly at home to chelsea, I don't want us having to open up next season against chelsea, if we lose the wembley narrative gets more air, even if no points are awarded

i'd rather a nice mid august start against someone brick who will roll over and let us win, y'know, like arsenal

so er...

apparently they are playing this weekend, some end of season thing called the fudgeup or similar

anyway, if they lose this game apparently we have to play a pre season friendly at home to chelsea, I don't want us having to open up next season against chelsea, if we lose the wembley narrative gets more air, even if no points are awarded

i'd rather a nice mid august start against someone brick who will roll over and let us win, y'know, like arsenal

We will play Chelsea without Hazard and without Poch spazzing out and playing Son at wing-back. And we will win.

We will play Chelsea without Hazard and without Poch spazzing out and playing Son at wing-back. And we will win.
And get some silverware, which I understand is more important than anything else, regardless how insignificant and ridiculous the competition is.

I think that they'd struggle to get decent money for Ozil if he were to leave.

They'll end up paying him so much that he won't want to leave. Paid a fortune, guaranteed starter, little pressure to actually perform. Great life.

Back