• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

A few weeks ago:

Arsenal 1-1 Wolves
Swansea 1-1 Tottenham

This weekend:
Tottenham 1-1 Wolves
Swansea 3-2 Arsenal

And the gooners still think they're far superior to us.

Typical Gooner rooster-up as well; the first team this season to score more than once away at Swansea and they still manage to lose!

Billy; Ian posted a thread when this site went up - probably on page 2.

Trying to get an idea of where the forum is going before publishing some of our brick predictions :D

I've got everything logged upto date so don't worry about losing any predictions.

Will start a thread on this if no objections when the site speeds up a bit more.

In the meantime, if you have a prediction for the next game, let me know and I will note.

Cheers mate

And when they struggle to get decent replacements, they resign their former players (Keane, Defoe, Kaboul).

Good thing for you guys that never happens at Arsenal. :rolleyes:

Muggy tacos will be looking for another team to support if they do go into decline, so watch out.

Theyll be 2 points closer to us with a win tomorrow. Chelsea have gained 2 points on us today. So not our best weekend. Still in the driving seat though :)
Instead they're now TEN POINTS adrift. And when you also take into account goal-differenc,e they're nearer to Swansea in tenth than to us points-wise. Oh how GOOD that feels.

Theyll be 2 points closer to us with a win tomorrow. Chelsea have gained 2 points on us today. So not our best weekend. Still in the driving seat though :)
Instead they're now TEN POINTS adrift. And when you also take into account goal-difference they're nearer to Swansea in tenth than to us in third points-wise.

How GOOD does that feel!

Swansea were superb again today, just as they were against us. Its funny, after a draw all the press coverage of have Spurs bubble burst, and typical fans moaning about everything, yet we really have nothing to fear at all. Be nice to rub it in even more by beating city, and bring Remy in. Gooners will love that...

Couple of crackers in there

as of now im preparing myself mentally for rvp leaving,henry should get his self off on holiday let wenger swim in the puddle of sh*t hes created

Utter disgrace. But we all knew that before this game about 5 seasons ago.

We had Fabregas there to fool some fans into thinking we were still contenders at anything.

Little chance of qualifying now for Champions league. You won't attract high calibre players now either. I think we're on a few years of mediocrity here.

swansea had over 100 more passes than us and 10% more possession........disgusting

Taylor Gang Gunners wrote:Welcome to the long overdue Taylor Gang Gunners Rant, real name; TJ.

Sick and tired of being let down by these ******* embarrassing excuse for football players. Seven years, and Wenger still hasn't got it right.

Goodbye Robin.

Hello Europa.

P.s-

Did Djourou pass the ball forward once? Fking awful excuse for a footy player. Awful excuse for staff. Wenger and his dingdongeaded yes man Pat Rice. And a ******* **** board who will never sack a guy who has gone seven years without winning a single ******* trophy. Cesc I don't blame you for leaving. Henry, if ever you questioned why you left Arsenal, be happy you weren't apart of this fkin embarrassing bunch of players who claim to represent Arsenal Football Club.

SELL
Djourou, Squillaci, Rosicky, Arshavin, Walcott (yes fkin Walcott), Park, Chamakh, Diaby, Almunia.

BUY
Players who deserve to represent this football club.

FFS, who would want to join us? huh? who? Wenger, you inherited a world class defense which got you your titles. Since you've had to form your own you've failed inexplicably on more than one occasion.

We're four points behind Chelski, and a lovey ten points behind the yids with Man Utd next week.

I'm feeling to go Blackburn style and demonstrate against Ars?¿ne.

SPEND SOME FKING MONEY YOU STUBBORN, NARROW MINDED, TUNNEL VISIONED SAD EXCUSE OF A TACTICIAN!

Question
WTF does Ars?¿ne see in players like Djourou? WHAT?! he's ****!

BUY some fkin players Ars?¿ne. QUALITY PLAYERS WHO ARE ESTABLISHED. Not ******* promising teenagers from Macedonia and Qatar.

Yes, we're desperately unlucky with injuries but we ALWAYS ARE! We should have prepared for it by now surely.

I'm so so so close to falling out of love with Wenger entirely. And it's his own fault! HE BROUGHT THESE **** PLAYERS AND DEEMED THEM GOOD ENOUGH, HE DID!

question
How, on Earth is it possible, to lose a striker of van Persie's caliber, and call upon Chu Young Park or Marouane Chamakh as back up?

answer, didn't see that coming did you?
Because Ars?¿ne WENGER IS IN CHARGE OF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB.

Now I've got a lovely trip to college tomorrow, where more or less all my classmates are Chelski fans and some Tottenham, and some Liverpool. And I've gotta hear all the banter they throw at me. Thanks a lot Ars?¿ne, your ruining what is, A MASSIVE ******* CLUB.

P.S-

En route Swansea, Wales to assassinate Johan Djourou.
Rant over

Back