• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

United vs Newport County. I'm sure they'll be able to construct a story to justify why it should be televised.

Indeed. They even chose to show Bristol City v Man United over Arsenal v West Ham for the next round of the League Cup.

My take on it was that United once played them in the League back in the 70s and its also a repeat of the Chris Garland Testimonial from 1993

Pretty much all you could ask for: home tie against a team two divisions lower and who are struggling in their division

Is it our year?!?!?

Well, we have nothing left to chase for this season, league has all but gone - would love to win this !

Oh yeah, still got the Champions League :cool:

Indeed. They even chose to show Bristol City v Man United over Arsenal v West Ham for the next round of the League Cup.

My take on it was that United once played them in the League back in the 70s and its also a repeat of the Chris Garland Testimonial from 1993

Lol,i got to see what the beeb/bt will make up for Utd to be shown,there at least 10 games in front of them this time, even our game has some sort of connection... if they did show them i'll have another go and have a gripe with them,and probably since Beeb are based across the road from Old Trafford,in Salford I will get some backward answer off them.

Can't wait......tick tock mother feckers

Lol,i got to see what the beeb/bt will make up for Utd to be shown,there at least 10 games in front of them this time, even our game has some sort of connection... if they did show them i'll have another go and have a gripe with them,and probably since Beeb are based across the road from Old Trafford,in Salford I will get some backward answer off them.

Can't wait......tick tock mother feckers

It will be the Tommy Docherty link as the reason to show it

Back