• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Ah a fellow player, what would we have done without the cards and a dartboard, no tablets or mobiles back in the dark ages. We did have a teacher who did all his marking up of kids work.

Not a fellow player, but a card school participant of many a year.

I don't get the whole hype on Stokes, average bowler and occasional explosive bat

He is good but this whole worlds best all rounder, not for me....yet

I don't get the whole hype on Stokes, average bowler and occasional explosive bat

He is good but this whole worlds best all rounder, not for me....yet
I agree, but in the modern world of cricket it's extremely difficult to be an allrounder in all forms of the games as the skill sets are so different.

Loving the resurgence of this England one day team

Already qualified for the SF's but lets know out the Aussies

Semi Finalists so far are England and Bangladesh

and 2 knock out matches to get into the SF's today and tomorrow in India v South Africa and Sri Lanka v Pakistan

Yeh I like this tournament, we are always good value in it, Would love to see us turn a final into a win to be honest

Terrible week of cricket for me, first England now Essex!

To be fair I always fancied Notts to chase that target, especially after their QF effort.

Wagner's been a massive disappointment for us so far.

England showed that alot of our players are good but lack the Xfactor winning spark that people claim they have. We don't have a Kohli for example

Essex, I am uber gutted about

Hmmm. I sympathised with him, in as much as the arc of his turn/run looked 'natural' to me. But the panel seemed fairly happy with the decision.

Yes I know what you mean but having watched it again I think the umpires and the panel are thinking that she should have ran in a straight direction. Although, he wasn't looking at the ball, he did however have a look when he was on the turn

Essex! Harmer is on absolute fire!

Team looks so balanced at the moment and Chopra may have returned to form just in time for Cook's international duty.

Apparently the Aussie players are digging in on this pay dispute.

Ashes could be threatened if the Australian Cricket Board don't agree to the demands.

Or they play a bunch of nobodies and we smash them 5-0 :D

Back