• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Thought against Norwich he showed great promise.

One of those players where, really, he probably showed 50% of what he can do - but even at that level was our best performer.

Thought against Norwich he showed great promise.

One of those players where, really, he probably showed 50% of what he can do - but even at that level was our best performer.
The thing I like about him is he has the skill and strength to twist and turn and break free BUT the killer bit is he can then deliver the final pass even if it's a difficult one (unlike Moose).

He didn't show his passing as much against Norwich but we have seen it in other games

The thing I like about him is he has the skill and strength to twist and turn and break free BUT the killer bit is he can then deliver the final pass even if it's a difficult one (unlike Moose).

He didn't show his passing as much against Norwich but we have seen it in other games

This. Him alongside a mobile and positionally smart DCM would take us up several levels and even mitigate a lot of our issues at FB and our aging CBs..

Absolutely, his passing is at times ridiculous.

I think what I liked most Saturday was not the twisting and turning, nor the impossibility to get the ball off him - it was the physicality.

I think thats the first time we have seen him look fit, strong and aggressive.

A huge marker to lay down, considering his obvious talents otherwise.

One of the reasons that I would like Soumare to partner Ndombele is that he has reasonably similar but subtly complementary attributes to Ndombele, Soumare is bigger and stronger, perhaps not quite as creative in his passing and naturally plays a little deeper than Ndombele. Like Ndombele he is a beast on the ball, dribbles well and is impossible to muscle off the ball. Having him would allow us to play a proper double pivot type midfield base. The two players also being French speakers would be beneficial.

One of the reasons that I would like Soumare to partner Ndombele is that he has reasonably similar but subtly complementary attributes to Ndombele, Soumare is bigger and stronger, perhaps not quite as creative in his passing and naturally plays a little deeper than Ndombele. Like Ndombele he is a beast on the ball, dribbles well and is impossible to muscle off the ball. Having him would allow us to play a proper double pivot type midfield base. The two players also being French speakers would be beneficial.
Do you think Soumare will need 6/12 months to adjust to EPL? As he looks good on highlights reels but our acquisitions from French league have been more miss than hit over the past decade.

Do you think Soumare will need 6/12 months to adjust to EPL? As he looks good on highlights reels but our acquisitions from French league have been more miss than hit over the past decade.
If we got him in Jan then I think he could be fully ready for next season. Also because we are so weak in that position right now, he would probably actually improve us instantly while still getting up to speed himself.

Your descriptions of him make my mouth water. [emoji1787]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Why is he deemed to be very error prone? What kind of mistakes is he making?

error prone? I think its familiarity with the other players that's lacking. i predict ndombele will be a beast next season.

I called it early in the OMT. I was at the game and from that early tackle (5 mins) he was constantly rubbing his thigh. He plainly didn't want to be out there.

He has mentality problems..... snowflake mentality problems.

You could tell he was being bashed about a bit by the Saints players, and you could tell from his face that he wasn’t enjoying it at all. Whether he’s really injured or not, I don’t know. But I assume if it was something that couldn’t be played through, Jose would accept it. This seems to be something where he needs to toughen up.

You could tell he was being bashed about a bit by the Saints players, and you could tell from his face that he wasn’t enjoying it at all. Whether he’s really injured or not, I don’t know. But I assume if it was something that couldn’t be played through, Jose would accept it. This seems to be something where he needs to toughen up.
Guy need a lot of mental work as he has the tools

This sounds a bit reminiscent of Ilie Dumitrescu. I was told that despite his talent, the coaching staff soon discovered that he didn’t fancy the physical side of the game in England. One heavy tackle and he wasn’t interested. It was why he soon disappeared at Spurs.

Back