• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Croatia boss Slaven Bilic has agreed to take over at Russian Premier League side Lokomotiv Moscow following the European Championships, it was confirmed on Monday.

Lokomotiv president Olga Smorodskaya told the club's official site:
"Bilic is one of the best coaches in Europe, and in fighting for him we had to hold off serious competition from many clubs, including from the English Premier League."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1070187/croatia-boss-slaven-bilic-to-take-lokomotiv-moscow-job?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5739

Croatia boss Slaven Bilic has agreed to take over at Russian Premier League side Lokomotiv Moscow following the European Championships, it was confirmed on Monday.

Lokomotiv president Olga Smorodskaya told the club's official site:
"Bilic is one of the best coaches in Europe, and in fighting for him we had to hold off serious competition from many clubs, including from the English Premier League."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1070187/croatia-boss-slaven-bilic-to-take-lokomotiv-moscow-job?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5739

Why???? just why?

Yeah shame really, winning the Russian league maybe a couple of times won't boost his rating anymore than the good work he's already done with Croatia. Maybe he'll make some big bucks in Russia then go for a challenge

His comments on Match of the Day last night. When questioned about signing a new contract his response left me thinking he was considering alternatives.

It did seem that way didnt it, he did not commit and avoided the question really. Said they would sit down and talk and then decide some time this week. I think its obvious he wants to weigh up his choices, but that does not mean he will leave.

It did seem that way didnt it, he did not commit and avoided the question really. Said they would sit down and talk and then decide some time this week. I think its obvious he wants to weigh up his choices, but that does not mean he will leave.

and he said whatever happens he would always love arsenal

If I was in RVP shoes I would leave. I'd take the big pay day and chance of trophies at a club likely to win some. With RVPs wonder season they pipped us at the post so they are about as close to winning the league as we are, and I'm sure he knows this as well as anyone.

Over on Arsemania they think he's leaving but he could just be playing hardball either.

I wouldn't touch any of them, Keep the core of the squad and add a few BIG players and we will win the fecking title!

If I was in RVP shoes I would leave. I'd take the big pay day and chance of trophies at a club likely to win some. With RVPs wonder season they pipped us at the post so they are about as close to winning the league as we are, and I'm sure he knows this as well as anyone.

Over on Arsemania they think he's leaving but he could just be playing hardball either.

He's said in an interview something along the lines of "I'll always be a gunner and I'll always love Arsenal.." so they all think he's off as Cesc said the same drivel before he legged it, bloke in work is suicidal at the mo.

RVP - if he does leave will go to bricky or go abroad.

But who can he go to abroad?

I could see him at Manure but I doubt that he would go there.

Back