• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I think the commentator on str3am I watched today said Son has scored 1 goal in last 18 appearances for us. Is that right? Gone right off the boil if so.
He’s not found the net in 413 minutes across 8 appearances for us this season.

Son last scored against Bournemouth back in March, after which he finished that campaign with 8 blanks over 435 minutes in the EPL plus 2 blanks in 176 minutes of FAC.

Guess he’s been rather more focussed on national team duties of late and it might take a while for Son to recover his mojo.

I'd assume Lamela was rested after the cramp he had midweek
OK makes a bit of sense but i would have made the other call considering that lamela would be able to cope better than risking injury to son - something that poch has complained about with reference to eriksen, verts etc.

Son is very fortunate that he is playing under Pochettino at Spurs. After not scoring any goal for 18 matches in 7 months, there is no way he would still be an automatic starter for any other manager or clubs. Embarassingly for Son, even Dier has scored a goal during this time ! Son should come on as a sub to prove his worth until he scores again.

Son is very fortunate that he is playing under Pochettino at Spurs. After not scoring any goal for 18 matches in 7 months, there is no way he would still be an automatic starter for any other manager or clubs. Embarassingly for Son, even Dier has scored a goal during this time ! Son should come on as a sub to prove his worth until he scores again.
There’s that word embarrassing again.

Son isn’t an automatic starter, with Alli Eriksen and Moura fit it would be more likely than not he would be a sub. He’s been a one in three player for us in his entire Spurs career and just played a World Cup and Asian games,so perhaps we can cut him some slack?

He’s definitely been off colour for a while, probably for several reasons. But that finishing is typical of him when on form so hopefully it’s the start of him playing back into form as we will need him....

He’s definitely been off colour for a while, probably for several reasons. But that finishing is typical of him when on form so hopefully it’s the start of him playing back into form as we will need him....

Im adament it’s the Asia games, WC and double intl break all taking it’s toll. Add to that the mental pressure of what was at stake.

He’ll be fine. He’s still our 2nd biggest goal threat imo.

Im adament it’s the Asia games, WC and double intl break all taking it’s toll. Add to that the mental pressure of what was at stake.

He’ll be fine. He’s still our 2nd biggest goal threat imo.
Absolutely that’s what I was alluding to. He hasn’t featured much of late with Moura taking his place so hopefully the rest he’s been getting will pay dividends...

Loved his 2nd goal.

After the City game I had got used to us missing chances and thought he’d messed it up.

He should play more games up front. Honestly, I think he's a much better forward than someone like Firminho.

He should play more games up front. Honestly, I think he's a much better forward than someone like Firminho.

Totally different player.

I cant stand Liverpool, but I have to say I do like Firminho - I think he does an excellent and undervalued job in that side. Salah and Mane dont get to do what they do without him IMHO.

Son is more the Salah/Mane than he is the Firminho IMO.

Though I do agree with the sentiment, Im very happy with Son as a striker. I think I prefer him there than off the left.

Totally different player.

I cant stand Liverpool, but I have to say I do like Firminho - I think he does an excellent and undervalued job in that side. Salah and Mane dont get to do what they do without him IMHO.

Son is more the Salah/Mane than he is the Firminho IMO.

Though I do agree with the sentiment, Im very happy with Son as a striker. I think I prefer him there than off the left.

Agree with all of that

Really like Sonny. Fantastic attitude, doesnt gripe about being left out, runs his arse off and brings some versatility to the squad. Pleased that he scored today

Back