• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

I'm not too worried about the price to be honest. I'm sure the finances of the club are in order!

The bit I was worried about was what some other posters have said with regards to Korean players settling into the EPL. However, he's been in Germany since the age of 16 so I think is acclimatised to European style football. He will need some time, but appears to be a better option than we have currently.

Having said all of that, I had high hopes for Dumitrescu, Acimovic, Toda, Blondel, Zamora, Dalmat, Andy Reid, Boateng, Rebrov, Paulinho, Soldado and Lamela!

I'm not too worried about the price to be honest. I'm sure the finances of the club are in order!

The bit I was worried about was what some other posters have said with regards to Korean players settling into the EPL. However, he's been in Germany since the age of 16 so I think is acclimatised to European style football. He will need some time, but appears to be a better option than we have currently.

Having said all of that, I had high hopes for Dumitrescu, Acimovic, Toda, Blondel, Zamora, Dalmat, Andy Reid, Boateng, Rebrov, Paulinho, Soldado and Lamela!

Jesus u rattled off some wasters there , not so confident now lol

Lee YP did fine here

Koreans are also the most European-like of East Asians. They have a drinking culture, a lot are Christians etc.

Jesus u rattled off some wasters there , not so confident now lol

Well it's only fair that I balance it out then! Some of our best signings!

Gazza, Waddle, Linekar, Klinsmann, Ginola, Keane, Sheringham, Berbatov, Modric, Carrick, Anderton, Barmby, VdV, Lennon

Back