• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Should Derek Acorah be hung ?

Should Derek Acorah be hung fron the neck until dead ?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Most certainly

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dorothy

Willem Korsten
Discuss.

I'm personally in favour and would add any Mediums to the list. Why they are called Mediums when they are largely full of brick I will never know.

Discuss.

I'm personally in favour and would add any Mediums to the list. Why they are called Mediums when they are largely full of brick I will never know.

Whilst being a camp scouser may be regarded by some as a hanging offence on a sliding scale of hanging offences it doesn't come anywhere near going out and leaving your three year old to babysit her younger twin siblings.

I can't imagine the torture the McCanns are going through but I struggle to feel any compassion for them.

Problem is they had to do the whole publicty thing to have a chance to find her, just when you do that the weirdos start to come out.

I seem to remember something similar happened in cyprus years before with an english boy called ben, but that family seemed to move on with their grief quicker.

Sad as it might be the McCanns are going to have to come to terms with the fact they will never see her again.

On a human level I feel their pain and loss......it's every parents nightmare.

But I would NEVER leave my 3 year old in the apartment alone.....I don't care if it's 150 feet!!

If they were chavs they'd have been absolutely hammered, but they were middle class GP's so it's ok.

He is a fake of the highest order and anything he says should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Having said that, the harsh facts are that the poor girl is most likely dead (this day 'n' age) or maybe was snatched to order the same as the young lad Ben all those years ago.

As for the parent's, well there should be a hanging poll for them imo - not too mention that it all seem's dodgy as fOOk with the events that happened that fateful day, just so much that does not add up.

That show he did getting in touch with Michael Jackson was possibly one of the worst pieces of television ever to be aired.

Classic Derek Acorah moment!
[video=youtube;2ZCChwZL17A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZCChwZL17A[/video]

Lets keep this on thread.

Derek Acorah deserves to be hung for being a total and utter ****.

He is a con artist of the highest order, and anyone believing his line of total brick deserves to be hung with him.

I hope maddie is still alive. I believe she is.

Lets keep this on thread.

Derek Acorah deserves to be hung for being a total and utter ****.

He is a con artist of the highest order, and anyone believing his line of total brick deserves to be hung with him.

I hope maddie is still alive. I believe she is.

Then should national newspapers be allowed to print horoscopes?

Back