• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

sexy equivalents

90sSpursBook

Erik Edman
Ok, we're all fed up with the sexy thing particularly when used against us (although we do all seem to embrace the term internally!).

Thought we could try and come up with some alternatives for our nearest and dearests.

It has to work in a football and 'real-life' context i guess:

Spammersy - consistently failing in a slapstick manner.

Chelseaish - only being able to succeed through vulgarity, cheating and sheer lack of class.

Scousey - unable to distinguish between the past and the present.

I'm fine with the term 'S P U R S Y'.

WE as a club have to change it on the pitch if we want people to stop referring to the term. If we stop choking/bottling then people will stop saying it.

Ok, we're all fed up with the sexy thing particularly when used against us (although we do all seem to embrace the term internally!).

Thought we could try and come up with some alternatives for our nearest and dearests.

It has to work in a football and 'real-life' context i guess:

Spammersy - consistently failing in a slapstick manner.

Chelseaish - only being able to succeed through vulgarity, cheating and sheer lack of class.

Scousey - unable to distinguish between the past and the present.

Seem to recall Wenger referred to a decision against United once as "Old Trafford ish".

Back