1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by billyiddo, 12 Mar 2018.

1. Grays_1890

Grays_1890 Mitchell Thomas

At WHL I had a couple of years price freeze if I seem to remember right, how many price freezes have we had in the last 5 years?

2. Finney Is Back

Finney Is Back Paul Stalteri

I see the trust are still moaning at the loss of the first two Cup games from the ST package. I think I prefer not having the Cup game in the ST package as it means people buy tickets for these games and actually attend instead of having thousands of empty seats from ST holders who don't fancy it. The pricing for the Cup games has also been good this year IMO and I think having those cheaper prices and concessions in all areas of the stadium is allowing a lot of extra fans to come and watch Spurs.

3. parklane1

parklane1 Paul Stewart

That is something they are good at.