• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

At WHL I had a couple of years price freeze if I seem to remember right, how many price freezes have we had in the last 5 years?

I see the trust are still moaning at the loss of the first two Cup games from the ST package. I think I prefer not having the Cup game in the ST package as it means people buy tickets for these games and actually attend instead of having thousands of empty seats from ST holders who don't fancy it. The pricing for the Cup games has also been good this year IMO and I think having those cheaper prices and concessions in all areas of the stadium is allowing a lot of extra fans to come and watch Spurs.

I see the trust are still moaning at the loss of the first two Cup games from the ST package. I think I prefer not having the Cup game in the ST package as it means people buy tickets for these games and actually attend instead of having thousands of empty seats from ST holders who don't fancy it. The pricing for the Cup games has also been good this year IMO and I think having those cheaper prices and concessions in all areas of the stadium is allowing a lot of extra fans to come and watch Spurs.

That is something they are good at.

Anyone think the ESL announcement may affect season ticket sales/renewals? The club can’t really be that tone deaf can they? They must be able to see and hear the universal condemnation this announcement has led to. I was on the fence about renewing anyway as I have just moved house and need to cut costs where I can and this hasn’t exactly made me more enthusiastic about renewing. I probably still will renew though because I am a mug.

Anyone think the ESL announcement may affect season ticket sales/renewals? The club can’t really be that tone deaf can they? They must be able to see and hear the universal condemnation this announcement has led to. I was on the fence about renewing anyway as I have just moved house and need to cut costs where I can and this hasn’t exactly made me more enthusiastic about renewing. I probably still will renew though because I am a mug.
I have heard some people say they will not renew if ESL goes ahead. Personally I’m not ready to give it up, I’d probably not go to many of the ESL games as I prefer the day out / watching other results come in and although I am miles off an away season ticket I wouldn’t want to give it up and find myself changing my mind I the future and not have my seat and loyalty points.
Respect anyone who’s principles extend to to not renewing and I do try and look at it on a season by season basis but I’ve really missed all the things that go with attending games almost irrespective if the game itself.
Edit: the challenge I may have is I would like to have some flexibility in transferring games out I don’t want to attend, which may be more of an issue with the prospect of Id entry (also the guy I sit next to can’t make games and I tend to get other mates to come rather than sit next to a stranger). Hopefully it will be ok within members and I have enough member friends and the process to transfer tickets to them is simple, otherwise it makes it a little more expensive per game.

Last edited:

It won't .. two factors

- Guaranteed top level European competition
- Everyone is fudging dying to get back to games anyway

I have heard some people say they will not renew if ESL goes ahead. Personally I’m not ready to give it up, I’d probably not go to many of the ESL games as I prefer the day out / watching other results come in and although I am miles off an away season ticket I wouldn’t want to give it up and find myself changing my mind I the future and not have my seat and loyalty points.
Respect anyone who’s principles extend to to not renewing and I do try and look at it on a season by season basis but I’ve really missed all the things that go with attending games almost irrespective if the game itself.
Edit: the challenge I may have is I would like to have some flexibility in transferring games out I don’t want to attend, which may be more of an issue with the prospect of Id entry (also the guy I sit next to can’t make games and I tend to get other mates to come rather than sit next to a stranger). Hopefully it will be ok within members and I have enough member friends and the process to transfer tickets to them is simple, otherwise it makes it a little more expensive per game.

You can transfer tickets to anyone on the Ticket Exchange, they don't need to be a member, they just need to register on the OS to get a reference number. As far as I understand it, that isn't changing, even with all the ID stuff for ST holders.

I haven't renewed yet, but I will. Regardless of ESL, I still want to watch us in the PL and it's too early to make a judgement on how things might change in the new world.

You can transfer tickets to anyone on the Ticket Exchange, they don't need to be a member, they just need to register on the OS to get a reference number. As far as I understand it, that isn't changing, even with all the ID stuff for ST holders.

I haven't renewed yet, but I will. Regardless of ESL, I still want to watch us in the PL and it's too early to make a judgement on how things might change in the new world.
Thanks. I thought it was members only but that’s even better.

Back