• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scientology

I rather like them.

When ever I have been waiting in town to meet the wife and have had a spare 10 minutes I always knew they would invite me in out of the rain.

Thing is I have yet to meet anyone who could out crazy me, so I always walked away fine while they sat their with confused bewildered looks on their faces. Not anywhere near as clever as they would like you to believe when confronted with this fella anyway.

Like someone said when this guy Hubbard discovered Scientology other scientists should have been able to make the same discoveries that he did, it should have been provable as a recent find which is what sets it aside from all the other bullcrap religions which have scriptures dating back thousands of years. Its funny how the FBI have not cracked down on them.

Watching the Scientology documentary and its totally underplayed how weird Tom Cruise is, how he even gets work based on the crap hes spouts for Scientology is beyond me.

How this "Religion" has not been eradicated off the planet is beyond me. With the number of reports of bullying, bribery, tax evasion etc how have they not been cracked by the FBI or something?

Watching the Scientology documentary and its totally underplayed how weird Tom Cruise is, how he even gets work based on the crap hes spouts for Scientology is beyond me.

How this "Religion" has not been eradicated off the planet is beyond me. With the number of reports of bullying, bribery, tax evasion etc how have they not been cracked by the FBI or something?

We are talking about the USA here?

Yeh I saw that the other year.

L Ron Hubbard - wow what a nut job, I am being 100% serious in that TOm Cruise mental state needs to be questioned if he is on a stage singing happy Birthday to a dead nut job and saluting his picture.

Wow

I don't know, I can handle most brick housery but aliens for outer space and people thrown into volcanoes to then attach to new born babies. I draw the line

Well, when you put like that!
Mental covers it! - Ignor Barnacle above!
Where was/is the documentary showing?

That's no more ridiculous than any of the other major religions.

Oh I know I agree, I think in a way it kinda mocks all religions by basically saying no matter how ridiculous we are we are classed as a religion. I mean their beliefs are insane and I agree that most religions are but in their defence some scriptures were written GHod knows how long ago so all they had was he sun and a goat to Worship.

Its the perfect scam though, get high profile people to spill their guts and then keep them in the cult with threats, genius. They have over 4bn in the bank too so even better.

I think crowd funding where people (not always mind) give money to causes for people they know nothing about proves silly people and their money are easily parted especially if they are lonely.

Back