• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Soldado is an outstanding footballer. It's just a shame we've seen more of that side to him as opposed to his goals otherwise he'd be a crowd favourite. I hope he gets a start on Sunday.

He is always well supported in the ground, thats never changed

I thought he was very good again tonight, was unlucky a few times, linked up so well

The media and maybe a few on here

No, its because but osvaldo and lambert can play as lone striker with back to goal...who were capable of allowing the rest of the team to catch up to them with their hold up.

The fact that this is not something obvious to you isnt surprising tbh

Anyone notice he looked frustrated after Kane scored last night? I believe he was appealing for a hand ball but after Kane slotted home he didn't go over and celebrate and kind of hung his head.

Anyone notice he looked frustrated after Kane scored last night? I believe he was appealing for a hand ball but after Kane slotted home he didn't go over and celebrate and kind of hung his head.

Err, no. He looks like he's unhappy about something, but then we score and he claps his hands.

On my dodgy stream I thought Soldado flicked the cross towards goal and the keeper parried it out, which would explain his initial reaction.

Maybe he thought he could have played the ball better

This, he clapped immediately after ball went in.

He added a lot to the side, really feel Poch has to figure out how to fit Mason/Eriksen/Soldado/Kane in team, our passing/movement does so much better.

lets just remind ourselves of these stats

2008–2010 Getafe 60 (29)
2010–2013 Valencia 101 (59)
2013– Tottenham Hotspur 29 (6)

its amazing how many chances people want to give him and keep saying stuff like he was unlucky etc, those are stats for a flop, he's not coming to come good, we should flog him in january before he becomes a free transfer

Has been a flop - that's the only way to describe his return. Doesn't mean he can't add something to the team considering we have a different manager and style of playing since last season which he's yet to have a run of games in.

He has been a flop. Hope when we lose Ade to the AFCON he steps up and gets his confidence back.

Ultimately if doesn't live up to it then Baldini is at fault for getting a striker for 26 mill not suited to this league.

Back