• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

Re: Preseason 2014 Announcement - US Tour

I found it strange that none of the large American sports retail stores stocked the Spurs kit. When we were in Florida last August we went to one of the Premier league football stores in one of the large malls and asked if they had a Spurs shirt for my son. The store was huge with walls full of Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, even Emirates Marketing Project......

The sales assistant said that the club don't allow them to stock it????

How do we expect to grow our fanbase/brand over there if the kits not being sold/easily available.

I was in a shop in the main mall in Florida in March and got chatting to the manager.

Chelsea actually pay them to have their kit at the front of the store
They never sell arsenal stuff
Liverpool weren't very popular until this season
United and spurs are by far the most popular from the prem but he can't sell sours as under armour will only sell to places that sell their whole range (not just kits) so he has to redirect customers to the UU shop
Spurs popularity is because of the yanks we have had and Bale who was by far the biggest attraction to our league

Re: Preseason 2014 Announcement - US Tour + Finland

I'm hoping we put a clause in the bale deal for a friendly with Real.

I'm sorry but **** Real Madrid, they are dead to me after how the behaved.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

We are pleased to announce that we’ll play @s04 in a pre-season friendly at WHL on August 9 (KO 5.30pm).

We are pleased to announce that we’ll play @s04 in a pre-season friendly at WHL on August 9 (KO 5.30pm).

Decent opposition, I'll be up for that

edit: Wonder if it was part of the Holtby deal that we had a friendly with them at some time?
(he did play for them didnt he??)

Last edited:

Yeah must be part of the Holtby deal.......looking forward to seeing the Drax at the Lane

Tickets supposedly on sale today from 2pm.....okay then, yeah right. Nothing ever changes with our on-line system does it?

Seems to be working for me

Got there in the end, but took a while. Now the countdown to 2014/15 can begin. Fixtures out in the morning. I can almost start to smell the new season. I need TP for my bunghole

The Premiership fixtures are out tomorrow?! hope we get a nice easy tie whilst Arsenal get ****ed over with a trip to Liverpool etc

I would rather the big boys away at the beginning of the season. 1 after the other in fact.

Schalke

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Thanks Jordinho.

I must admit, I don't go on the OS as much as I should so I appreciate the link. :)

This is the true greatness of football.

Every year it's '**** last season, bring on the next!'

I'm hyped already! Can't wait to see Poch's first team on the pitch. \o/

Would love to get to the match in Chicago, it's only 3 hours from me. However, ticket prices have caused me to not pull the trigger yet

Cheapest ticket is $70 (£42) and that's for nearly the top row of the stadium in one of the corners

5ynuqyge.jpg

As you can see, pretty much crap seats for a pretty steep price.

Anyone got a connection? ;)

As for the weather it is hit and miss. It can be 80 degree (26) with low humidity and a nice breeze or 95 (35) with no breeze high humidity and no clouds. Been in Chicago for both. One is warm but nice, the other is hell. Lived in the climate my whole life so I'm used to it. Not sure what England is normally like in July

Edit... Looked it up. Chicago 30 Celsius to London at 22.
Sent from my S4 using Fapatalk so if there is typos deal with it.

Last edited:

This is the true greatness of football.

Every year it's '**** last season, bring on the next!'

I'm hyped already! Can't wait to see Poch's first team on the pitch. \o/

Totally this, I am on countdown to Aug 9th already

Would love to get to the match in Chicago, it's only 3 hours from me. However, ticket prices have caused me to not pull the trigger yet

Cheapest ticket is $70 (£42) and that's for nearly the top row of the stadium in one of the corners

5ynuqyge.jpg

As you can see, pretty much crap seats for a pretty steep price.

Anyone got a connection? ;)

As for the weather it is hit and miss. It can be 80 degree (26) with low humidity and a nice breeze or 95 (35) with no breeze high humidity and no clouds. Been in Chicago for both. One is warm but nice, the other is hell. Lived in the climate my whole life so I'm used to it. Not sure what England is normally like in July

Edit... Looked it up. Chicago 30 Celsius to London at 22.
Sent from my S4 using Fapatalk so if there is typos deal with it.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tour2014/tickets/
StubHub isn't always a great idea.

Totally this, I am on countdown to Aug 9th already

I'm quite enjoying the fact that absolutely nothing is happening. With the WC occupying everyone we get a proper break from all the bs and drama.

Back