• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pick Your Poison

Spurs under Poch aren't good enough for me and I think I'll go off and support someone else either

• Manchester United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolves

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Chelsea

• Arsenal

• Maybe I should stick with Spurs under Poch ...

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Can’t believe people would even consider Mourinho. He plays crap football and more importantly his recent results have been even worse. There is no way our fans would tolerate that style of play unless he’s winning everything on offer. He’s a dinosaur, yesterday’s man. Hasn’t moved with the times. Football is much more attacking and offensive these days but he still plays his usual “play chicken” and defensive style with the intention to nick a 1-0.

Not that I want him but I don't see how this is true.

In his last full season didn't he win the Europa and finish 2nd?

As for style, I haven't been excited by us for a long long time and if we're gonna play crap football I'd prefer it to be winning football. Our brand of counter attacking is to pass it very slowly to the halfway way line and then pass it sideways while we wait for the other team to get into formation, scratch our arses and then punt it to the opposition keeper.

Not that I want him but I don't see how this is true.

In his last full season didn't he win the Europa and finish 2nd?

As for style, I haven't been excited by us for a long long time and if we're gonna play crap football I'd prefer it to be winning football. Our brand of counter attacking is to pass it very slowly to the halfway way line and then pass it sideways while we wait for the other team to get into formation, scratch our arses and then punt it to the opposition keeper.

I believe he won the Europa and finished 6th in his first season. He followed that up with a 2nd place finish but still 19 points behind Emirates Marketing Project. Compare to Klopp for example who finished just a point behind Emirates Marketing Project so he never mounted a serious title charge with the resources at his disposal.

The football we are playing right now might not be scintillating, it would be even worse under Jose. Like I said before, he’s a dinosaur and hasn’t moved with the times. He still treats players like clams and doesn’t play attacking football when the football world has moved on and most top teams play an attacking brand of football.

He achieves success mainly with money and he won’t get the kind of resources he’s used from his time at other clubs at Spurs.

No thank you to Jose.

Back