• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Sissoko's Heroes v Hull City

If anyone wants to personally thank me/kiss my feet for this incredibly successful thread, I will be lording it up with the OMT Gods in Number 8. Meet me under the baby in the frying pan.

OMT Gods said:
incredible-lightning-strike-while-driving-animated-gif.gif

P H E N O M E N A L.

How do you take last season's late collapse and stuff it down the guffawing throats of every single one of the people who thought it defined Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham Hotspur?

Like this.

Magnificently done, Harry. Actually, magnificently done Hugo, Kieran, Toby, Jan, Ben, Eric, Victor, Christian, Dele, Son, Harry, Mauricio, Jesus, Miguel and Toni. To watch us wake from our temporary slumber after Clucas' goal and almost nonchalantly *slaughter* Hull for their impertinence was ..... it was just emotional. I wanted Spurs to be a team that terrified the opposition before they ever set foot on the pitch. With that sort of revenge for *daring* to fight back, I think the marker has been suitably set.

This was a beautiful way to end a beautiful season. I wanted 74 points.

We ended up with E I G H T Y - S I X. EIGHTY SIX.

A goal difference of +60.

Take a bow, everyone. Audere Est Facere. And this season, you have definitely f*cking dared.

This is why we need a couple of top quality signing's. Part of the reason for this run has been a lack of european football. Next season I'd like to see us go further, so to maintain our standards we will need to add some star quality.

Nothing amazing about that, haven't you heard, we bottled it?

We all know the media and opposition fans would rather focus on slagging off Spurs. Chelsea have just shown that no matter what we did these last two month's they wouldn't have stumbled enough for us to catch up.

May I congratulate the thread starter on such a marvellous thread. It was a remarkable inspiration for the ghosts of Spurs to rebel and put Hull to the sword. What a game. I am going to download the highlights for posterity sakes.

WHY DOES THE SEASON HAVE TO END NOW!!! :(

Haven't posted anything in the match thread today. I just sat back, relaxed, took a few beers and just enjoyed the game. And what a performance I got served! Bloody magnificent. Only downside was letting in that stupid goal to deny Hugo the golden glove. Otherwise, perfect! I love this team!

Nothing amazing about that, haven't you heard, we bottled it?

The narrative is already forming. We've finished on 86 points and with the 4th highest GD in Premier League history - the highest *not* to win the league.

So the narrative is now 'Spurs go on an amazing run and *still* win nothing - ultimate Spurs-i-ness.'

Back