• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Sissoko's Heroes v Hull City

Well, there we go, a nice away win on the last day ! Shame about the Clean Sheet though, thoughts go to our Captain, but well done Harry Kane, again !!! COYS

Phenomenal season......such a shame the players have no medal to show for it but surely it's just a matter of time that they are rewarded

Agreed but they must feel good. They must know how close they are getting. All we need is those extra 2 or 3 players that when they come on actually make a difference. This is why Chelsea beat us in the F.A. Cup Semi and why we lost it.

However, as a fan how good does it feel right now? Superb eh?

That really exorcises the ghost of last season. Phenomenal. Unbelievable season but such a pain we won nothing.

Let's just hope Danny and Poch can keep this side together and trophies won't be far away.

I enjoy that the BBC have to write out our score in letters to emphasise that it is not a mistake

It's also nice to have Garth sitting right next to Keown and reminding him how fudging superb we have been and how utterly brick Arsenal have been whilst he just sits there and takes it.

If anyone wants to personally thank me/kiss my feet for this incredibly successful thread, I will be lording it up with the OMT Gods in Number 8. Meet me under the baby in the frying pan.

Back