• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He wasn’t always there to defend, he kept pushing forward!
If Jose just want him to just defend then I could understand the criticism.

His poor concentration played a part in both goals that we conceded last night. It's not a one off, it happens regularly with Aurier. He's not good enough and we urgently need an upgrade.

His poor concentration played a part in both goals that we conceded last night. It's not a one off, it happens regularly with Aurier. He's not good enough and we urgently need an upgrade.
He was MOTM the other day?
Fans are so mercurial!

I think that I've been pretty consistent in my view of Aurier. I can't answer for other people.

Good for you!
I think he’s been bloody awful to bloody marvellous!:D I’ve been totally undecided!
But KWP is not up to the role atm and Foyth is no right back.

I think his ceiling is little lower than bloody marvelous but I agree in principle. I think that isn't good enough and his poor concentration is always going to cost us. I'd rather have a RB who was a steady 7/10.
You want a right back that is defensive first!
I’m not sure if managers today want this so much. The attacking fullback seems to be more the vogued.

I like Aarons 75/25 defensive imo

You want a right back that is defensive first!
I’m not sure if managers today want this so much. The attacking fullback seems to be more the vogued.

I like Aarons 75/25 defensive imo

No I don't. I think all decent sides now need attacking fullbacks to provide their width. My issue is that Aurier's concentration is not good enough and he always has a howler in him. I don't think that can be coached out.

Good for you!
I think he’s been bloody awful to bloody marvellous!:D I’ve been totally undecided!
But KWP is not up to the role atm and Foyth is no right back.
If there was some position on the pitch Aurier was consistent in "not a right back" is how he would be described.

I wonder how you would describe the best right backs in the league if bloody marvelous is a good description of Aurier at any point. Just out of interest which games do you think has been his best and how would you rate him out of 10 for those games?

I think that if we had peak Walker and Rose in this side, we would not be in this mess.

fullbacks are key, it’s why pool are so strong.

I really like Pereira at Leicester, I think he’d be perfect but financially unobtainable now as Leicester are in a strong position.

Our best bet is to find a gem in either the Championship, France, Holland, or Italy, unless there’s a R Carlos lurking in South America.

Rose is finished now and love him or hate him we have gone backwards since selling Walker.

He was MOTM the other day?
Fans are so mercurial!

we are indeed.

I think people would like more reliability.

in terms of players we DONT trust it would be interesting if peeps made a list...

Mine:

Lloris
Sanchez
Rose
Aurier
Sissoko
Wanyama,

iffy regarding Foyth, Toby and possibly winks.

The main list is who needs to leave plus Eriksen, that’s many signings required.

I really like Pereira at Leicester, I think he’d be perfect but financially unobtainable now as Leicester are in a strong position.

Our best bet is to find a gem in either the Championship, France, Holland, or Italy, unless there’s a R Carlos lurking in South America.

Atal looks like the best attainable option to me

Back