• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Watford***

Shame Kane isn't able to play and maintain his chances of the Golden Boot. At this rate Alli could catch him!

----------------Lloris-----------------
-----------Dier Toby Vert-----------
Walker Wanyama-Dembele Davies
-------------Alli Eriksen-------------
--------------Janssen----------------

4-0

With their injury crisis and memories of a complete walk over at Vicarage road a few months back I cannot see anything but a reapeat. 3-0.

Must win?
Any team news yet?
Dare I mention........this OMT can't get any worse than it already is, so here goes.......Bassong?

With their injury crisis and memories of a complete walk over at Vicarage road a few months back I cannot see anything but a reapeat. 3-0.

I just hope our players don't go into the match with that mentality. I see what you mean, of course, but we need our lads to be 100% turned on to win this. I'm sure they will be though. :)

Must win?
Any adorably cute photos of animals yet?
Dare I mention........this OMT can't get any worse than it already is, so here goes.......Bassong?

A-badger-009.jpg

Plus a hat trick from the adorable assassin Son Heung Min.

4-1 Spurs, 3 x Son and 1 for Alli.

Alive and kicking!:)

Swansea was a difficult watch, but I was helped by the lingering effect of the general anesthetic. I could not give the 3 goals my normal hoorah. My Son was over and acted as my surrogate cheerleader :cool:
Hope the post op pain is bearable.... :)

A-badger-009.jpg

Plus a hat trick from the adorable assassin Son Heung Min.

4-1 Spurs, 3 x Son and 1 for Alli.

It seems that when I write team news you read it as team news, which must be very confusing when team news and adorable animals have no real connection. Team news. Thanks for the photo though!

It seems that when I write adorably cute photos of animals you read it as adorably cute photos of animals, which must be very confusing when adorably cute photos of animals and adorable animals have no real connection. adorably cute photos of animals. Thanks for the photo though!

Uh, so, my brain just collapsed on itself.

Last edited:
BBC sportsday:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/39032224

Spurs team news

Tottenham v Watford (Sat, 12:30 BST)

090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur

Posted at12:55

Striker Harry Kane returned to first-team training this week following his ankle issue. Keeper Hugo Lloris is ill and and midfielder Victor Wanyama has a back problem. Another keeper Michel Vorm suffered a knee injury during the 3-1 win over Swansea and is currently undergoing further assessment.

Full-back Danny Rose (knee) is on track for a return to first-team training towards the end of the month.

Posted at13:41

Antonio Conte doesn't think it's an advantage that Chelsea are playing after Tottenham tomorrow.

"We'll have a good pressure. We must look at ourselves. Our result is the most important thing," he said.

"This race is open. Now I can see two teams in this race, Chelsea and Tottenham, but anything can happen."

Posted at13:42

Now then Spurs and fantasy league fans...

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino: "It's very good news Harry will be involved again and he's trained well in the last few days.

"I haven't decided yet if he'll be in the starting 11 or on the bench but the good thing is that he's back.

"Harry has fought a lot to get back as soon as possible, like another player would when he's suffered an injury, they always want to be back as soon as possible."

Last edited:
Shame Kane isn't able to play and maintain his chances of the Golden Boot. At this rate Alli could catch him!

----------------Lloris-----------------
-----------Dier Toby Vert-----------
Walker Wanyama-Dembele Davies
-------------Alli Eriksen-------------
--------------Janssen----------------

4-0

Official site has announced Kane is back in the squad for Saturday and a chance of starting......what a boost for the run-in, shame Rose cant come back too

BBC sportsday:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/39032224

Spurs adorably cute photos of animals

Tottenham v Watford (Sat, 12:30 BST)

090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur

Posted at12:55

Striker Harry Kane returned to first-team training this week following his ankle issue. Keeper Hugo Lloris is ill and and midfielder Victor Wanyama has a back problem. Another keeper Michel Vorm suffered a knee injury during the 3-1 win over Swansea and is currently undergoing further assessment.

Full-back Danny Rose (knee) is on track for a return to first-team training towards the end of the month.

Posted at13:41

Antonio Conte doesn't think it's an advantage that Chelsea are playing after Tottenham tomorrow.

"We'll have a good pressure. We must look at ourselves. Our result is the most important thing," he said.

"This race is open. Now I can see two teams in this race, Chelsea and Tottenham, but anything can happen."

Posted at13:42

Now then Spurs and fantasy league fans...

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino: "It's very good news Harry will be involved again and he's trained well in the last few days.

"I haven't decided yet if he'll be in the starting 11 or on the bench but the good thing is that he's back.

"Harry has fought a lot to get back as soon as possible, like another player would when he's suffered an injury, they always want to be back as soon as possible."
Harry in goal?

Lloris, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Dier, Davies, Walker, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Kane

Lopez, Wimmer, Trippier, Onomah, Nkoudou, Son, Janssen

5-0
Kane x3
Dele x1
Son x1

Team picks itself

Lopez
Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen
Walker Eriksen Dembele Davies
Son Alli
Janssen

Kane on the bench if needed.

Team picks itself

Lopez
Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen
Walker Eriksen Dembele Davies
Son Alli
Janssen

Kane on the bench if needed.

I don't think Dembele is physically capable of 3 games in a week. He's been spared from 2 a week for most of the season to-date. I don't think he will feature if Wanyama is fit

Back