• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

And whoever thought selling Dembele would be a good idea need to get his head straight. Under no circumstances must we sell him. Absolutely pivotal to this team, it seems.

Mason
Bentaleb
Carroll

All not good enough.

Son
Onomah

Need to improve

Walker - learn how to cross

Another striker
2 midfielders
Someone to replace Eriksen. We need better than him.

He's fudging useless at crossing Walker, I would love to see his crossing stats for the season it must be a joke. He needs to spend every spare second after training practicing on crossing. Lucky Im not his manager cos I would sell him tomorrow

This is exactly it for me. Yes Saudi Sportswashing Machine had camped deep and I can understand Poch wanting us to go for it but to me that is the kind of substitution you would make with 5-10 minutes to go with nothing to lose. For the first time in the match although losing we were starting to gain control and the momentum had started to swing in our favour. The substitution left us badly exposed to the counter attack. We played the system so badly i wonder if we had even trained for it because no-one seem to have a clue of what they were meant to be doing out there :confused:

Agreed. Subbing on Chadli was strange. We should've kept our formation and put on Rose instead. We lost our shape as soon as Chadli came on.

Agreed. Subbing on Chadli was strange. We should've kept our formation and put on Rose instead. We lost our shape as soon as Chadli came on.
thats exactly what we should have done. 100%. i think we would have won. we should have been starting rose anyway.

This is exactly it for me. Yes Saudi Sportswashing Machine had camped deep and I can understand Poch wanting us to go for it but to me that is the kind of substitution you would make with 5-10 minutes to go with nothing to lose. For the first time in the match although losing we were starting to gain control and the momentum had started to swing in our favour. The substitution left us badly exposed to the counter attack. We played the system so badly i wonder if we had even trained for it because no-one seem to have a clue of what they were meant to be doing out there :confused:
The third goal came as a result of no one knowing where they were supposed to play. We had no right back, and we went gung ho far too early. There were still 20+ minutes left including injury time, yet we were wide open to the counter attack.

Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino:"First of all I would like to apologise to our fans, I think they don’t deserve all that happened today on the pitch and I apologise. It was a shame and diffcult to understand

"In the last couple of weeks when you do not play with 100 per cent it is impossible to win games and after Chelsea something happened. We cannot manage games in the right way.

"I am very disappointed because our fans don’t deserve it, it is difficult to go tonight and see my boys and my wife. I think it is unbelievable and we are very disappointed.

"We had the possibility to stay second and how we lost and how we gave to the opponent that is relegated, in the first and second half, they score three goals with 10 players it is the worst day as a manager and I feel very disappointed. We need to be sure that never happens again and need to improve our mentality. We were on holiday and that is the reality."

Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino:"First of all I would like to apologise to our fans, I think they don’t deserve all that happened today on the pitch and I apologise. It was a shame and diffcult to understand

"In the last couple of weeks when you do not play with 100 per cent it is impossible to win games and after Chelsea something happened. We cannot manage games in the right way.

"I am very disappointed because our fans don’t deserve it, it is difficult to go tonight and see my boys and my wife. I think it is unbelievable and we are very disappointed.

"We had the possibility to stay second and how we lost and how we gave to the opponent that is relegated, in the first and second half, they score three goals with 10 players it is the worst day as a manager and I feel very disappointed. We need to be sure that never happens again and need to improve our mentality. We were on holiday and that is the reality."

Should also admit to his own failings today. Why the duck were they on holiday? Only the fans know the rivalry. Our players clearly don't.

The players were not on holiday. Mentally and physically they were shot. The manager has to analyse why he got them into this situation.

Seeing as we're getting everything of our chests I'd like to point out andros Townsend:

This guy ran his ass of, desperately tried to score, tried to put of eriksen when taking his free kick and badly wanted to take the penalty. He was also grinning from ear to ear towards the end.

I'd like to add that this is the man who once told us all how much he loved his 'hometown club'.

At least we all now know it was a lie to get the Spurs fans onside.

Remember that if you ever see this prick at the darts...

The players were not on holiday. Mentally and physically they were shot. The manager has to analyse why he got them into this situation.

Not true for me - today highlighted the weaknesses in our squad that's all. Yes was a gutless display nonetheless but the other payers clearly didn't care that much and were thinking of the euros.

I don't see it as being the manager mentally and physically killing the players at all

Agreed. Pathetic are those saying things like that.

Silverware or nothing. From the team that haven't won silverware of importance in 20 25 years.

Every club in the league, except of course Leicester, can justify their failure to finish ahead of the team above them with "Well we could have, but silverware or nothing init"

FTFY

I've just finished watching the game, and I'm fudging fuming! What a fudging disgrace! From the first minute, there was NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING! I'm so fudging mad no I would kill every one of them if I came across any of the players! They have just tinkled on every supporter, the club, the sponsors and everyone related to the club! What a fudging disgrace! I honestly don't know what more to say.

Clusterfudge - Pochettino will now have a lot of work to do to turn this round because something got broke today.

No it didn't
It was a brick, brick performance, but what did we not know going in?
We knew that
A) without Dembele, Alli and Rose we are a slower, more laborious side.
B) Without Dembele and Alli out midfied simply doesn't work as well.
C) The club have outgrown Mason and Carroll.
D) Our bench is not strong enough to make a true impact.

Let's see who has the courage to back the manager to learn and progress, to upgrade where clearly necessary.

No excuses, this was an absolute unmittigated shocker, and follows on from another poor performance last week. But let's not sound the doomwatch eh?

Kyle Walker limped off the pitch. Mitrovic did his level best to break Walker's leg, the filthy kkunt. I think Poch can be criticized for other selections today, but that was forced onto him.

One month in football...
Walking back to the car leaving the Britannia. Euphoric, thinking this is up there with the best Spurs team I have ever seen

Today. Gobsmacked at witnessing a performance up there with the 7-1 at SJP. (At least that Saudi Sportswashing Machine team hadn't just been relegated).

We'll all feel better after a few nights sleep, but on days like these you wonder why you shell out good money to follow your team, and wonder is it worth it? And then I think, just a few hours ago I was sat in a hospital in Wales next to a very ill Dad and it sort of puts into a different perspective

No it didn't
It was a brick, brick performance, but what did we not know going in?
We knew that
A) without Dembele, Alli and Rose we are a slower, more laborious side.
B) Without Dembele and Alli out midfied simply doesn't work as well.
C) The club have outgrown Mason and Carroll.
D) Our bench is not strong enough to make a true impact.

Let's see who has the courage to back the manager to learn and progress, to upgrade where clearly necessary.

No excuses, this was an absolute unmittigated shocker, and follows on from another poor performance last week. But let's not sound the doomwatch eh?

That made me feel a little better, thank you!

I was full of foreboding before a ball was kicked..........

Back