• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

He has been awful for 18 months now. A free kick in the world cup does not cover it, also he played that world cup with a right back at centre half covering him, that is how bad he was.
Just seen the replay again. Fuming. He’s literally standing 6-7 yards off, at best ‘jockeying’. I could have fudging walked around him he left that much space and telegraphed it. Didn’t even dangle a leg ffs!!!

Definitely , strange one for me why bring lamp post on we looked ok at the top end.

Clearly can’t trust Skipp

I think Llorente's experience decided it. Remember Skipp basically started the season as our 6th choice central midfielder at best. It would be extremely brave to throw him in at the deep end like that.

I think Llorente's experience decided it. Remember Skipp basically started the season as our 6th choice central midfielder at best. It would be extremely brave to throw him in at the deep end like that.
7th really as Amos was before him, pre-injury!

I agree . In terms of he’s not got enough experience.

Silly FK from Som there

Back