• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Ok, don’t you worry about it...I’ve got this one!

I think reason we’ve been so poor this season is chancers starting OMTs, people being plucked randomly against their wishes simply because they made reference to the opposition in a post, and that’s all without opposition fans trying their best and succeeding in derailing our season.

All that STOPS NOW!!

Time to get serious and to post with intention. What we want is Goldblum, Jones, and John Wick...honey badgers, badgers, and badgers...custard, webcams and definitely no red latex gloves...

So when is the game? 4:30pm Sunday night (1st September 2019)
Where is it? That trash wannabe football stadium. Complete pile of brick that it is. The Emirbrick

Now let’s be seeing your teams, your formations and photos of all the above bar the red latex gloves!! It’s time for us to seize back the glory, to dream of success, and to send that scum away crying!!! COYS

Last edited:
I personally love it.

Hugo
KWP Toby Verts Rose
Ndombele Sissoko
Moura Eriksen Son
Kane

Both teams defend like clowns so will be high scoring.

I think they will edge it as their forwards seem in better form.

If Davies is fit he goes straight back in

It's going to be a fish dinner for us I think .... battered and then fried ... no spine leaving a rank aftertaste.

Enjoy

Lloris
Sissoko Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
Dier Ndombele
Moura Eriksen Son
Kane

Gazzaniga Aurier Sánchez Rose Skipp Lo Celso Alli

I'd like to say 2-1, but we aren't happy campers at the minute so I think a draw is probably the most positive result likely.

-------------HL----------
KWP--TA--JV---DR
---------TN---ED-------
--HMS---DE----CE--
-------------HK----------

Would take a draw now

Arsenal are entirely beatable.

Perhaps the derby atmosphere will jam a bit of life into our team.

Our issues have been obvious, lack of tempo being one. If the players can get up for it more things can turn to our favour quickly.

I want to see

Lloris

? Toby. Jan. Davies

Dier. N’Dombele

Eriksen. Alli. Son

Kane

And most importantly I just want to the see the lads fight and show some passion at that cesspit, if they do that I can accept whatever happens.

I also want Poch to be positive in the build up about us and not talking about the transfer window in Europe shutting, forget it that is out of our hands until something happens, stop wasting negative energy on it.

And just as importantly please Poch don’t come out throwing praise at emery and talking about what a fantastic club the scum are it’s like he is giving our lot a superiority complex.

COYFS

I think we should start cautiously, pass it slowly back and forth, ensure our forwards are narrow and marked, and above all we should play with fear of failure.

Also, make sure their speedsters can break through on our goal.

Xxx

Seems 4231 is popular on here and It's my favoured formation for us but I see Poch going 433 with something like the below:

Lloris

Sissoko Sanchez Toby Rose

Dier
Winks Ndom

Alli
Kane Son

id be tempted to go 343 and play something like

Hugo

Toby Sanchez verts

Sissoko Winks Ndombele Rose

Moura Kane Son

Lloris
Dier Alder Verts Davies
Sissoko NDombele
Son Alli Eriksen
Kane

Solid no nonsense defending at the back.
CM to run through them.
Their defence is shaky, get at them and it'll cause havoc - they can't park the bus.

We may be due an upturn in form right around the corner but not on Sunday. They will be up for it and we will freeze and get our customary two goal defeat at their place.

We may be due an upturn in form right around the corner but not on Sunday. They will be up for it and we will freeze and get our customary two goal defeat at their place.

Nope. We are going to win there. Time to hold faith, and stay strong. Time for a reaction and if Lo Celso and Ndombele can start then we will put in a strong performance. Son can mug off David Luiz again.

Well at least someone has gonad*s ..

time for some old school badgers, none of this custard and Tom Jones brick ...

Back